Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1091

mladen/mrtools

Without going to too much trouble is it possible to have the divergence arrows of this Kwan Divergence indicator appear on the main chart please. This will save having to use the crosshair tool to see which candle the arrow alines with - very time-consuming when quick decisions have to be made.

kwan_divergence_mtf_nmc.mq4

Thank you for your help here.

vavrey:
mladen/mrtools

Without going to too much trouble is it possible to have the divergence arrows of this Kwan Divergence indicator appear on the main chart please. This will save having to use the crosshair tool to see which candle the arrow alines with - very time-consuming when quick decisions have to be made.

kwan_divergence_mtf_nmc.mq4

Thank you for your help here.

vavrey

That would be the same as the end of the divergence line on the price area. All you have to do is to see where the divergence line on chart ends

mladen:
vavrey That would be the same as the end of the divergence line on the price area. All you have to do is to see where the divergence line on chart ends

I understand mladen - however it is very difficult to make out these lines, and ends thereof - particularly when other indicators are splashed over the chart. Separate, adjustable arrows would be much easier to discern. This is no biggy - it's more of a cosmetic improvement - I can get by with the arrows in the box beneath the main chart. I appreciate your response.

Hi Guys,

Could someone please take a look at this indi for me. Thanks so much.

genesisman,

Genesisman:
Hey Guys,

I'm hoping you can put the regular alerts on this one. (pop up window, buy,sell and which pair it is). Thanks so much.

genesisman

fractalzigzagnorepaint.mq4

binarycomodo.mq4binarycomodo.ex4

Hi Mr. Tools/Mladen:

Could one of you please add email alert and notify alert to this indicator please. thank you very much.

Please...Like this...

thanks in advance.

jhonyy:
binarycomodo.mq4binarycomodo.ex4

Hi Mr. Tools/Mladen:

Could one of you please add email alert and notify alert to this indicator please. thank you very much.

Please...Like this...

thanks in advance.

Hi Jhonyy, that is a decompiled and repainting version of Sidus, there is a version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page437 that is mtf with all the alerts.

Hi , mrtools and mr mladan may add alarm to these indicators . thanks

Files:

yazdanibalan:
Hi , mrtools and mr mladan may add alarm to these indicators . thanks

As far as I see, "trend arrows" is actually gann high low activator. Try using that one nstead

mladen:
As far as I see, "trend arrows" is actually gann high low activator. Try using that one nstead

hi mr mladen I see that no gann indictor, please add alarm this indicator . very thanks

Hi Mr Mladen,

Can you please make this indicator MTF

Name Dynamic gains

Thanking you,

Regards

Jack

Files:
Reason: