Indicators with alerts/signal - page 541

Looks Interesting ...

Uses Linear Weighted Moving Average

Indicator attached ......

Can an alert and arrow be coded when the crossover happens ?

Thanks

rpasupathy:
Looks Interesting ...

Thanks

rpasupathy

That is a decomiled indicator. Do you have the original source?

rpasupathy:
Looks Interesting ...

Thanks

the indicator looks good but it doesnt attach to my chart,what could be the problem?thanks

I will check out Mladen...

I have asked the person ... If I can get hold of it ... I will share it here...

Thanks

sunmetal:
the indicator looks good but it doesnt attach to my chart,what could be the problem?thanks

From June 1, decompiled files will not compile in the terminal 500 build. They can only be installed with the preliminary correction. So firm Metaquotes trying to fight the Decompiler. Here is the corrected file.

Files:

rpasupathy:
I will check out Mladen...

I have asked the person ... If I can get hold of it ... I will share it here...

Thanks

OK

Since I doubt that anybody will make changes or additions on a decompiled code

Paul Atreides:
From June 1, decompiled files will not compile in the terminal 500 build. They can only be installed with the preliminary correction. So firm Metaquotes trying to fight the Decompiler. Here is the corrected file.

Their fight is clumsy and from a wrong direction : instead of making an encrypting possibility, they are reading your source code and deciding if it is a decompiled code or not. Of course that they do the wrong way since they are the ones responsible for releasing decompiler in the first place - there is actually no intention to solve the problem at all, just pretending that they are doing something (now when the market for metatrader indicators, EAs, scripts is ruined completely by the decompiler)

One more ridiculous thing done

rpasupathy:
Looks Interesting ...

Thanks

Rpasupathy not 100% sure but think that indicator was Hma 2 lines with bars, anyway added the alerts and arrows and posted it here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174961/page9

hello mladen&mr tools

I am new in forex.i payed 1000$ for trade in forex and now in 14 days i l have lost my mony .now i have 300$ in my account.

because i have been confuse with all these indicators.i dont know when to buy or when tom sell.i tried all of them but i didnot get any results.

for example when i buy, the market goes down and when i sell it goes up.

what should i do? please help me. i want some excellent indicators that tell me(show me) exactly and correctly, when to buy or sell and when to exit the position.i traded in tf=30 and tf=1hr.help me plz.thankssss.

safajan:
hello mladen&mr tools

I am new in forex.i payed 1000$ for trade in forex and now in 14 days i l have lost my mony .now i have 300$ in my account.

because i have been confuse with all these indicators.i dont know when to buy or when tom sell.i tried all of them but i didnot get any results.

for example when i buy, the market goes down and when i sell it goes up.

what should i do? please help me. i want some excellent indicators that tell me(show me) exactly and correctly, when to buy or sell and when to exit the position.i traded in tf=30 and tf=1hr.help me plz.thankssss.

Maybe you are "missing the wood for the tree". We have a thread that has quite a few good books that explain some things about trading itself (this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180671). Maybe a good starting point, as far as I see, would be this book : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180671/page9

Reason: