Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1089

Michael
Michael  
mladen:
Here is a correctly coded version (it will never repaint) of that indicator : ma_of_ma_slope_amp_alerts.mq4

PS: arrows are where they should be (the "T3MA-ALARM" was pushing arrows one bar back into the past and that way it looked better than it actually is). Also, changed the name, since that indicator does not have anything to do with T3. Usual set of alerts added as well as options to display or not the line and/or arrows

Yes, perfect! Thank you for your extra efforts mladen. :)

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
vavrey:
Yes, perfect! Thank you for your extra efforts mladen. :)

Happy trading

lapigna
lapigna  

Hi, I'm trading these days with an indicator that Xaphod (the owner) has given in mq4 format in Better SuperTrend indicators Forex Factory forum.

Is it possible to add alert (push, sound and email) when the trend colour changes from green and red and viceversa?

Thanks in advance for your kindly reply.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
lapigna:
Hi, I'm trading these days with an indicator that Xaphod (the owner) has given in mq4 format in Better SuperTrend indicators Forex Factory forum.

Is it possible to add alert (push, sound and email) when the trend colour changes from green and red and viceversa?

Thanks in advance for your kindly reply.

Use any super trend indicator that already has alerts in it

They are the same

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Upgraded Williams %R (shorter code, more compatibility) version with arrows and alerts : williams-r_alertsarrows_2.01.mq4

ranger_lp
ranger_lp  

Is is possible to add an alert for this indicator? Thanks...

volatility_breakout.mq4

Alex
Alex  

hi another request if anybody want help need add Alert to this Reversal indikator

thanks in advance!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ranger_lp:
Is is possible to add an alert for this indicator? Thanks... volatility_breakout.mq4

ranger_lp

Here is a version with alerts : volatility_breakout_alerts.mq4

Dan Oakman
Dan Oakman  

The ma of ma slope and alerts indicator will not open up for me on my chart. I am not sure what is going on

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Dan The Great:
The ma of ma slope and alerts indicator will not open up for me on my chart. I am not sure what is going on

Check if it compiles correctly

There is no iCustom call or anything that could prevent it from opening, so it must work