Volatility Quality Index - page 68

Thanks for your quick help and support Mrtools .

mrtools:
Redrose and Mntiwana, added mtf and the vertical lines. Remember if using multiple version of the indicator on the same chart to have different id name for the lines and arrows.

Dearest MRTOOLS

so so much thanks for your pretty help and quality work,you are so kind as already.

regards

mntiwana

Hi Mr tools . I have been monitoring the vq it repaints is it possible to fix that it should not repaint and stay the line and arrow where it gives the signal .So we can see when to use the right signal as we can not see the false signal as it repaints .

Many Thanks

redrose:
Hi Mr tools . I have been monitoring the vq it repaints is it possible to fix that it should not repaint and stay the line and arrow where it gives the signal .So we can see when to use the right signal as we can not see the false signal as it repaints . Many Thanks

redrose

Volatility quality indicator posted by mrtools does not repaint. Do not confuse multi time frame mode with repainting - multi time frame mode must update all the bars belonging to higher time frame bars and for the currently still opened higher time frame bar it must update the state of all the current time frame bars belonging to that higher time frame bar

Volatility quality indicator posted by mrtools does not repaint // which version is that can you give me the indicator mr.mladen and i requested if you can make for tradestation too the indicator of mrtools .Thanks

Redrose the version posted on post #671 does not repaint.

Hi, i got this indicator from the elite section: Volatility quality nrp - Stridsman 2 alerts + arrows

and wonder if anyone can provide me with settings detail as it seems to differ a lot from pair to pair and time frame to time frame.

Thanks alot

mrtools:
Redrose and Mntiwana, added mtf and the vertical lines. Remember if using multiple version of the indicator on the same chart to have different id name for the lines and arrows.

Dear Mrtools

Thank you for your all great work on forex-tsd.

I am using Volatility quality histo mtf arrows + lines indicator on renko charts for monitoring many pairs

Please add sound and pop up alerts to this indicator, with pair names and with option of alert on current/close candle because for monitoring many pairs this would be very helpful.

Thank you in advance and have a nice day

arcsu

arcsu:
Dear Mrtools

Thank you for your all great work on forex-tsd.

I am using Volatility quality histo mtf arrows + lines indicator on renko charts for monitoring many pairs

Please add sound and pop up alerts to this indicator, with pair names and with option of alert on current/close candle because for monitoring many pairs this would be very helpful.

Thank you in advance and have a nice day

arcsu

Arcsu, added the alerts.

mrtools:
Arcsu, added the alerts.

Thank you so much Mrtools

You are very generous and fast

I'm going to test it now

arcsu

Reason: