Yousef Yazdani Balan
Yousef Yazdani Balan  

Hi , mrtools and mr mladan may add alarm to these indicators . thanks

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
yazdanibalan:
Hi , mrtools and mr mladan may add alarm to these indicators . thanks

As far as I see, "trend arrows" is actually gann high low activator. Try using that one nstead

Yousef Yazdani Balan
Yousef Yazdani Balan  
mladen:
As far as I see, "trend arrows" is actually gann high low activator. Try using that one nstead

hi mr mladen I see that no gann indictor, please add alarm this indicator . very thanks

jack4599
jack4599  

Hi Mr Mladen,

Can you please make this indicator MTF

Name Dynamic gains

Thanking you,

Regards

Jack

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
jack4599:
Hi Mr Mladen,

Can you please make this indicator MTF

Name Dynamic gains

Thanking you,

Regards

Jack

That is renamed gann high low activator. Use any of the original source code (non-decompiled) versions of gann high low activators that are already multi time frame

wolf1210
wolf1210  
mrtools:
Wolfsch, any chance you have the original source code, the version you posted is decompiled.

Hi Mrtools

I have the ex and mq4 file and attach it. I know that it is a bit repainting but it is a nice indi anyway! Would is be possible to get it refreshing with each bar?

Thanks

Files:
macd_3m.ex4 17 kb
macd_3m.mq4 5 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
wolfsch:
Hi Mrtools

I have the ex and mq4 file and attach it. I know that it is a bit repainting but it is a nice indi anyway! Would is be possible to get it refreshing with each bar?

Thanks

It refreshes on each bar

But it also changes the values with each tick and makes the indicator a kind of a "total repainter" - if you want to use it for signal, forget about it

godrich
godrich  

Older indicator here, and fairly basic, just curious if it repaints/recalculates in any way ?

Assuming that it doesn't as it's just smoothed moving averages but wanted to make sure.

Thanks.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
godrich:
Older indicator here, and fairly basic, just curious if it repaints/recalculates in any way ?

Assuming that it doesn't as it's just smoothed moving averages but wanted to make sure.

Thanks.

godrich

It does (it uses one future bar value too)

Genesisman
Genesisman  

Mr. mladen,

Could you please take a look at this indi and see if you can put the usual alerts on it. Thanks for your time.

genesisman

Genesisman:
Hi Guys,

Could someone please take a look at this indi for me. Thanks so much.

genesisman,