Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1344

Guys

That kind of combining tsi and cci can not be done. TSI and CCI are having completely different values - using that as it was posted is a repainter 101 even if someone uses non repainting versions of TSI and CCI. Here is how that combination looks like when the same fixed minimum and maximum is used for both - nothing similar to when they are just dragged to the same window. Due to very small values of TSI compared to CCI, it is almost exactly the same as CCI crossing 0 level

Files:
cci_tsi.png  116 kb

:) ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Maybe if the parameter can be added

No problem, there might not.

They are all holy grail system.

all...... So .there was the holy grail, it's not fairy tales (story).

mladen:

craig65

You can try out the version posted by rplust or you can try out this averages (they are different in may ways) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

In either case, the drop down box for ma periods is not available (periods are usually not entered that way)

brilliant mladen, that was the one I lost. thanks

mladen:
Guys

That kind of combining tsi and cci can not be done. TSI and CCI are having completely different values - using that as it was posted is a repainter 101 even if someone uses non repainting versions of TSI and CCI. Here is how that combination looks like when the same fixed minimum and maximum is used for both - nothing similar to when they are just dragged to the same window. Due to very small values of TSI compared to CCI, it is almost exactly the same as CCI crossing 0 level

Thank you sir mladen.

Hello,

I have a request regarding this indicator. Would it be possible to add a "Magic Number" so that I can have more than one indicator on the screen.

The problem is, as soon as I add this indicator again to a chart than the arrows of the one that is already one are gone.

Because I like to have a 1H and a 4H on one chart.

Would that be possible?

Thanks.

D.

suat:
They are all holy grail system. all...... So .there was the holy grail, it's not fairy tales (story).

Which Holy Grail system are you talking about, can you upload all the indicators and MT4 template? Please!

Hello.

I have a request regarding this indicator. Can you change it from MQ5 to MQ4. Very good indicator. Not too many brokers are using MT5. ThankYou!

up,,,,,,,,,,

Can you make an EA with 5 minute expiry with this indicator?

Reason: