Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1090

Dan Oakman
Dan Oakman  

When I put start profiling it opens then immediately closes. That also happens wen I try to compile it.

Dan Oakman
Dan Oakman  

My bad when I compile it then it does nothing. I meant when I click the start button it also does that.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Dan The Great:
My bad when I compile it then it does nothing. I meant when I click the start button it also does that.

Dan

You can not debug or profile that indicator. But that should not prevent it from working in metatrader. Check the following (when you compile it) :

Files:
ma_if_ma.gif 53 kb
Dan Oakman
Dan Oakman  

How do I get the description box to pop up?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
binaryvsa:
hi another request if anybody want help need add Alert to this Reversal indikator thanks in advance!

Hi Binaryvsa, would need the original source code before doing any modifications, the version posted is a decompiled version.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Dan The Great:
The ma of ma slope and alerts indicator will not open up for me on my chart. I am not sure what is going on

Dan The Great, it's working for me on build 765.

Files:
Dan Oakman
Dan Oakman  

I want to thank both of yall for helping me. It works now but I just had to move the indicator to another mt4.

Genesisman
Genesisman  

Hey Guys,

I'm hoping you can put the regular alerts on this one. (pop up window, buy,sell and which pair it is). Thanks so much.

genesisman

fractalzigzagnorepaint.mq4

Alex
Alex  
mrtools:
Hi Binaryvsa, would need the original source code before doing any modifications, the version posted is a decompiled version.

Hi mrtools thanks you for reply i searched by google and i found version with alert

thanks you have nice day!

thamira83
thamira83  

Hello,

Could you please edit this indicator to auto-refresh? Thank you

Files: