Indicators with alerts/signal - page 539

rpasupathy:
Hi Mrtools,

Can you please code an alert for this Indicator ...

Buy / Sell alert with Symbol ...

Sorry to bother you too much ...

Thanks

Hi Rpasupathy,

Sorry but that indicator is decompiled and won't work on decompiled indicators or EA's for various reasons.

hello,Fisher Transform, Cyber Cycle CG., RVI.,Stochastic RSI,Stochastic Cyber Cycle,Stochastic CG Oscillator,StochasticRVI,Fisher Cyber Cycle,Fisher CG Oscillator,Fisher RVI

about 11 indicators.THANK you very much. Have a good day

mladen:
sjc

What John Ehlers indicator (there is at least 50 of his indicators)?

What signal?

hello,Fisher Transform, Cyber Cycle CG., RVI.,Stochastic RSI,Stochastic Cyber Cycle,Stochastic CG Oscillator,StochasticRVI,Fisher Cyber Cycle,Fisher CG Oscillator,Fisher RVI

about 11 indicators.THANK you very much. Have a good day

sjc:
hello,Fisher Transform, Cyber Cycle CG., RVI.,Stochastic RSI,Stochastic Cyber Cycle,Stochastic CG Oscillator,StochasticRVI,Fisher Cyber Cycle,Fisher CG Oscillator,Fisher RVI about 11 indicators.THANK you very much. Have a good day

:):)

Didn't you forget some?

Do you really expect that someone will make all that for nothing?

sunmetal:
hi,I have the cronex indicator with alert,but it gives alert on the second bar and I want it to give an alert when the arrow appears,can someone fix it? thanks

Added one option : alertOnBar. You can choose whichever bar you wis to use for alerting

Here is an interesting indicator but nowhere i can find an alert option .I have a problem to do this by myself with the classic method like alerTag = Time[o]. Maybe someone clever can do this. Here is the indicator.

magicbars.mq4

Here is my try with little modification

magicbars_ma_alert.mq4

Files:

lambic:
Here is an interesting indicator but nowhere i can find an alert option .I have a problem to do this by myself with the classic method like alerTag = Time[o]. Maybe someone clever can do this. Here is the indicator.

magicbars.mq4

Here is my try with little modification

magicbars_ma_alert.mq4

lambic

Made some changes so you can see how it can be done (the one attached is alerting on current - still opened bar). Try it out

mladen:
lambic Made some changes so you can see how it can be done (the one attached is alerting on current - still opened bar). Try it out

That's clever ! Thanks a lot

mladen:
Added one option : alertOnBar. You can choose whichever bar you wis to use for alerting

thank you very much

Hi Mrtools/Mladen,

Find attached an Indicator which does not refresh realtime ....

I don't think it repaints and is similar to sidus...

Can you plz make it to give alert on real time ...

Thanks a lot

Rp

Files:
Reason: