Elite indicators :) - page 638

ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

Further to our conversation yesterday, could you possibly add the facility of pre-selecting the STOP and TP Values on the EA, please?

Also, for you kind consideration I attach a screen-print to show you why I am so keen on the Hi/Low-option; it will cut out a considerable number of false entries.

Continued success to you.

ValeoFX

This one has stop loss and take profit options added

mladen:
ValeoFX This one has stop loss and take profit options added

Thank you Mladen. You are indeed a gentleman and a scholar.

Best wishes,

mladen, could you possibly add colored candles/bars option, and alert (on 0 line cross) to this indicator? here's the original version and your mtf version, please pick the one you are more comfortable with...

thanks in advance!!

p.s. forgot to attach pic, here it is -

mladen:
Scrat Interesting problem (since there is actually no limit how many times the indicator can call itself recursively). Anyway, here it is : multi time frame and interpolation added (just multi time frame and interpolation added for now since I was nt even sure that it would work as it is working now ). Now it can be used as a basis for further development

thank you!

mladen:
Scrat Here you go. This is a "bars" version of the point of balance that is already a amulti time frame version too

mladen:
Variation of RSX that uses variable length momentum in in RSX calculation. The calculation itself is "pure" rsx (unlike the RMI RSX smoothed - from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183640 - which is a kind of a hybrid indicator) Mild extending of momentum period seems to be enhancing the rsx itself (faster breaks of overbought and oversold levels). It will take some more experimenting for best setups, but it seems to be a kind of an improvment

Hi Mladen

This looks very, very promising indeed, especially on my H4 & D1 charts where I trade 90% of the time. Could you please also compile a horizontal histo version of this tool?

Thanks & have a great weekend!!

Sylvester

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

This looks very, very promising indeed, especially on my H4 & D1 charts where I trade 90% of the time. Could you please also compile a horizontal histo version of this tool?

Thanks & have a great weekend!!

Sylvester

Sylvester

Here you go

mladen:
Sylvester Here you go

Thanks Mladen, much appreciated!!

Have a great weekend!!

Sylvester

Attached is a Signal Line indicator that changes colors, possibly as the slope changes.

Can a new version be created that will display colored dots instead.

Also, once a candle closes, the color of the dot should remain fixed, and not change.

Thank you.

Files:

michaelB:
Attached is a Signal Line indicator that changes colors, possibly as the slope changes.

Can a new version be created that will display colored dots instead.

Also, once a candle closes, the color of the dot should remain fixed, and not change.

Thank you.

michaelB

That is a hull average indicator. Some non repainting versions can be found at the hull thread (one version that can be used is this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174961/page3 for example)

Mladen

Could you fix/add the trend 1 & -1 & alerts.

thank you

Ray

Files:
Reason: