Elite indicators :) - page 892

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

I compiled another indicator into the latest Build only to find one Warning which is:

"arrays passed by reference only"

The code looks like this:

double FS30ver30(double ada_0[], int& ai_4) {

Please would you help me clearing this warning? The indicator is functioning, but I would prefer to have a clean code.

Thanking you most sincerely,

Change the line to this :

double FS30ver30(double& ada_0[], int& ai_4) {

But it is a benign warning (unlos the procedure/function changes data in the array and it should not - in that case, the function itself must be rewriten not to change the original array(s))

mladen:
Boloti

This is the extended version of super trend that will alert you on trend change as well as ranging/trending periods : supertrend_nrp_alerts_nmc_2.mq4

You can set either of the alerts separately

Hi mladen

I wonder whether this can be corrected. sometimes the indicator alerts change in trend and yet the line remains horizontal. See attached eurusd chart. At 18.04 the message should have been 'started ranging'....in my opinion.

Thanks

Files:
super_trend.png  73 kb

Boloti:
Hi mladen

I wonder whether this can be corrected. sometimes the indicator alerts change in trend and yet the line remains horizontal. See attached eurusd chart. At 18.04 the message should have been 'started ranging'....in my opinion.

Thanks

Boloti

It happens when it is set to alert on a current (still opened bar) and when the price (and the slope of the super trend) reverts to horizontal. To avoid that, set the alertsOnCurrent to false, and it will alert on a closed bar where it can not happen (the slope of the closed bar can not be changed)

Hello can u please add alarm on my chosen level alert please notification as well. ssrc.mq4

Files:
ssrc.mq4  7 kb

mladen

Will try it out next week.

Have a nice weekend

MarioKam:
Hello can u please add alarm on my chosen level alert please notification as well. ssrc.mq4

MarioKam

That is a repainting version of Spearman rank correlation that uses centered TMA (snake force) for smoothing - if you try to use it in signaling mode, you will end up with a lot of false signals and almost sure will suffer significant losses

In my opinion it is much better to use "simple" Spearman rank correlation instead (which does not repaint) and gives signals that are useful (not a holly grail, but useful)

mladen:
MarioKam

That is a repainting version of Spearman rank correlation that uses centered TMA (snake force) for smoothing - if you try to use it in signaling mode, you will end up with a lot of false signals and almost sure will suffer significant losses

In my opinion it is much better to use "simple" Spearman rank correlation instead (which does not repaint) and gives signals that are useful (not a holly grail, but useful)

Where can i get it please?

MarioKam:
Where can i get it please?

MarioKam

New mt4 compatible version you can download from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Also you will need the spearman.dll from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general (it is in the spearman.zip file)

mladen:
Change the line to this :

double FS30ver30(double& ada_0[], int& ai_4) {

But it is a benign warning (unlos the procedure/function changes data in the array and it should not - in that case, the function itself must be rewriten not to change the original array(s))

Worked like a charm, thanks Mladen.

Wishing you a pleasant weekend and continued success next week.

Blessings,

hy ,Mladen i fund this indicator :kayakkal_normalized_volatility.mq4 . Kan you put please, arrows and alert wen the trend (blu line and bar is close) touch the red or green line, as in picture. And kan you make same corection tu the code bicause not work so well.... Thank you very much

Reason: