Trading System by Xard777 - page 195

tareq hussein:
yes i use this indicators

thanks for send indicator but here mtf snakeforce is not work so tell me what can i do?????????????????????????????

xx3xxx:

does this look easy -- it is euraud (still going up) 1H TF

the thick line is xard777 trend line indicator

it takes a lot of courage for the candles to cross to the OTHER SIDES

if it cross, take at least one time zone (asia, europe, usa) to confirm switiching other sides

thanks

but this is stupid idea snake force is king of all indicator i will u saw it.

xx3xxx:

does this look easy -- it is euraud (still going up) 1H TF

the thick line is xard777 trend line indicator

it takes a lot of courage for the candles to cross to the OTHER SIDES

if it cross, take at least one time zone (asia, europe, usa) to confirm switiching other sides

look it this pics and tell me

yes i agree that snake force is repaint but this the market it move so indicator also change its direction

now r u understand why i want mtf snakeforce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Files:
h1.gif  42 kb

xx3xxx:
told you again, it is useless (pic always look good as human mind is too optimistic)

but if you want it, here you go

I suggested 2 possible viable profitable strategy, you may search all my posted replies -- those got higher probability to win, rather than lose ( but we should always think about what should we do , if we losing in our open portfolio -- as we tend to use our instinct to enter or having few lots all in the current directions, that is bad bad idea -- just using too much credit card to do shopping and forget if we can't pay, what then)

price at 1-2496 now, it does not go way up

however, it still above the trendline, so confidence of going up lessen but it should still go up (not dangerous yet)

told you earlier today , that EURAUD is going to rise, rise sky high

now I am noticing the destination line to see which hour bar stop touching it

now euraud price at 1-2522 -- I would still expect it to rise (got 2 real money , but micro lot money bet on it uprising)

this enclosed indicator, I put it in 5M, and see what happened for higher TF

but seen the color swap, after a few hours, so I see that it repaints, (just told you so)

hello brother thanks for replay

now this indicator not yet work but i will give u my system for gpbusd i not say that this system is holy grill but it is apropos holy grill i post u this system pics ok u see than replay me.

i m here in Asian market it so difficult to intraday treading because asian market are dependable on USA Europe we fill like pa-pet

xx3xxx:
all the snake series should be render useless -- as it repaint

you might try the japanese version, that 3 variable and create a cloud so the bar are below and above it - just forgot what it called

haha, this is the video shot of the damaged luggage as souvenir, italian crappy handling able to made a long crack into my hard plastic case, I think it is 10 years old and the airways offer 30 euro , hehehe -- video - YouTube -- what a souvenir as the trip ( 30 euro is less than the daily expenditure on the luxury hostel price in europe)

you said that how i tell that market go up and down so u lisen carefully market go there which type of volume it have

when snakeforce make 4th thick line than market become positivist its possibility 93-99%

see this pics u understand every thing

here

where cross it is exit sing

red line is sell

blue line is buy

and always put SL

other wise u finish

Files:
h1_1.gif  38 kb

himanshu99:
you said that how i tell that market go up and down so u lisen carefully market go there which type of volume it have

when snakeforce make 4th thick line than market become positivist its possibility 93-99%

see this pics u understand every thing

here

where cross it is exit sing

red line is sell

blue line is buy

and always put SL

other wise u finish

Hey,

Can you share your himanshu indicator

Thanks !

Big Joe:
Hey,

Can you share your himanshu indicator

Thanks !

it is nothing that name is gentor cci

xx3xxx:

you might try the japanese version, that 3 variable and create a cloud so the bar are below and above it - just forgot what it called

haha, this is the video shot of the damaged luggage as souvenir, italian crappy handling able to made a long crack into my hard plastic case, I think it is 10 years old and the airways offer 30 euro , hehehe -- video - YouTube -- what a souvenir as the trip ( 30 euro is less than the daily expenditure on the luxury hostel price in europe)

sorry brother what happen some time market is give so badly move so now i post new entry of today

Files:
h1_2.gif  33 kb

gentor cci

hello every one

that is the best indicator for exit

Files:

xx3xxx:

now time to exit

Files:
h1_3.gif  33 kb
Reason: