Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1331

Please help me to add alert email, thanks

Files:
rsi-alert.mq4  5 kb

mladen:

craig65

Try this version (use the prefix parameters to set unique values and then you should be able to have multiple instances) : wk_mn_dy_lines_alerts_v1.3_mod.mq4

​thanks mladen

mladen:

craig65

Try this version (use the prefix parameters to set unique values and then you should be able to have multiple instances) : wk_mn_dy_lines_alerts_v1.3_mod.mq4

brilliant mladen. it works perfectly.

kalawe:
Please help me to add alert email, thanks

kalawe

Emails added : rsi-alert_1.mq4

Files:

mladen:

kalawe

Emails added : rsi-alert_1.mq4

Many..many thanks Mr.mladen

sholdea:
Please add alert to the Currency Strength Meter indicator, if more than X pairs have Currency Strength more than XX = Alert or Popup+Alert

For example when more than 5 pairs have Currency Strength bigger than 90 = Alert or Popup+Alert

Also if you can modify indicator, add at the bottom or at the top, the summary of the currency strength for pairs in Blue and also for the pairs in Red as example in the picture.

Sorry for my bad english, i think you understand what i need

sholdea

Please, if you have it, post the original source code so that it can be altered. That is a decompiled code

mladen:

sholdea

Please, if you have it, post the original source code so that it can be altered. That is a decompiled code

I have only this version. Original site is closed forexprofitsupreme.com https://c.forex-tsd.com/smiles/frown.png

Edited first post: - if more than X pairs in Blue (in Red) have Currency Strength more than XX = Alert or Popup+Alert

sholdea:

I have only this version. Original site is closed forexprofitsupreme.com https://c.forex-tsd.com/smiles/frown.png

Edited first post: - if more than X pairs in Blue (in Red) have Currency Strength more than XX = Alert or Popup+Alert

It was one more site with free stuff posted as commercial

mladen:

sholdea

I join the request. Here is the original code

Nurlan:
I join the request. Here is the original code

Nurlan

That is also decompiled code

Reason: