Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1331

slyaz
slyaz  

Hello everyone,

Can someone please correct the alert of this indicator for me. It sounds at the open every bar, which is bad.

I would like it to sound only when a bar is formed on the opposite side of the zero line.

The indicator repaints but I use it with other indicators, so the repainting is not a problem.

Thanks a lot in advance.

( I hope somebody can help me here or move it to the right thread. I saw a link to "indicator modification" thread

before I signed in but after signing in it disappeared).

smfishertransform3nr.mq4

craig65
craig65  

mladen I know the line moves. but I was hoping for an alert on the 2 lines, high and low. it does weekly and monthly high low too. but if its not possible its not possible I guess. thanks for response

craig65
craig65  

I have this indicator which puts alerts on daily,weekly and monthly high/low but I need last months and last weeks highs/lows and this months and this weeks highs/lows as well, I can only put one instance of the attached indicator on each chart, I need 2.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
craig65:
I have this indicator which puts alerts on daily,weekly and monthly high/low but I need last months and last weeks highs/lows and this months and this weeks highs/lows as well, I can only put one instance of the attached indicator on each chart, I need 2.

craig65

Try this version (use the prefix parameters to set unique values and then you should be able to have multiple instances) : wk_mn_dy_lines_alerts_v1.3_mod.mq4

roni
roni  

Please help me to add alert email, thanks

Files:
craig65
craig65  
mladen:

craig65

Try this version (use the prefix parameters to set unique values and then you should be able to have multiple instances) : wk_mn_dy_lines_alerts_v1.3_mod.mq4

​thanks mladen

craig65
craig65  
mladen:

craig65

brilliant mladen. it works perfectly.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
kalawe:
Please help me to add alert email, thanks

kalawe

Emails added : rsi-alert_1.mq4

Files:
roni
roni  
mladen:

kalawe

Emails added : rsi-alert_1.mq4

Many..many thanks Mr.mladen

sholdea
sholdea  

Please add alert to the Currency Strength Meter indicator, if more than X pairs in Blue (in Red) have Currency Strength more than XX = Alert or Popup+Alert

For example when more than 5 pairs in Blue have Currency Strength bigger than 90 = Alert or Popup+Alert

Also if the summary strength for the pairs in Blue (or in Red) is bigger than XXX (for example 600) = Alert or Popup+Alert

Also if you can modify indicator, add at the bottom or at the top, the summary of the currency strength for pairs in Blue and also for the pairs in Red as example in the picture.

Sorry for my bad english, i think you understand what i need

Files: