Multi-indics indicator - page 46

aenigma:
Request Your Help with Post 450

Hello Aenigma,

Added the Adx Level, and now there is a true/false choice of any indicator, and added a choice of Ma Modes. Have a question about the ATR range display, would you like it separate from this indicator, like as a comment or how were you wanting it? Also will work on adding the up/down candle trend. If you choose not to display an indicator it will show as in the picture where I have UseWpr = false.

Files:

mrtools:
Hello Aenigma, Added the Adx Level, and now there is a true/false choice of any indicator, and added a choice of Ma Modes. Have a question about the ATR range display, would you like it separate from this indicator, like as a comment or how were you wanting it? Also will work on adding the up/down candle trend. If you choose not to display an indicator it will show as in the picture where I have UseWpr = false.

And added the close candle trend on this version, also for those not familiar with this indicator the arrows on the side are a sum of all the up and down signals over the different time frames.

Thank You Mr Tools for Your Wonderful Help !!!

As per the Attached Image I would like to have Digits (Value) in the ATR & ADX Signals

ATR Across timeframe would enable to Breakout On Prespective / Trading TF or Potential profit in Range bound Environment.

ADX Valve >30 Trend & enable me to use Trend Following Indicator (OSMA / MACD) or 45 indicates trend extension (Look for reversal setup with price action)

Close Up/ Down would help me to To know previous candle (Pullback Entry / Continuation)

MACD / OSMA Up / Down used (ADX >30) to stay in trend & check higher TF Trend continuation

Stoc / RSI Up / Down used (ADX < 30) to Get in at support / Out at resistance

Trend - Overall Signal as available - Just Refreance as already available

Basically When I found this indicator on this thread, I Thought if customised It can save my Screen Resources & Clean uup space (exclude Multitimeframe indicators) & to concentrate on Price at Support & resistance & glance at setup as above or track trade on various TF.

If it requires too Much customisation (Hassles) I Withdraw My request & Thank You gain for all the Great help provided to you to me & to all Members across various the Great Forum..... Once again ! Thank You

Files:
request.png  158 kb

aenigma:
Thank You Mr Tools for Your Wonderful Help !!!

As per the Attached Image I would like to have Digits (Value) in the ATR & ADX Signals

ATR Across timeframe would enable to Breakout On Prespective / Trading TF or Potential profit in Range bound Environment.

ADX Valve >30 Trend & enable me to use Trend Following Indicator (OSMA / MACD) or 45 indicates trend extension (Look for reversal setup with price action)

Close Up/ Down would help me to To know previous candle (Pullback Entry / Continuation)

MACD / OSMA Up / Down used (ADX >30) to stay in trend & check higher TF Trend continuation

Stoc / RSI Up / Down used (ADX < 30) to Get in at support / Out at resistance

Trend - Overall Signal as available - Just Refreance as already available

Basically When I found this indicator on this thread, I Thought if customised It can save my Screen Resources & Clean uup space (exclude Multitimeframe indicators) & to concentrate on Price at Support & resistance & glance at setup as above or track trade on various TF.

If it requires too Much customisation (Hassles) I Withdraw My request & Thank You gain for all the Great help provided to you to me & to all Members across various the Great Forum..... Once again ! Thank You

Thanks for the idea and let me see if I can figure out a way to add the ATR and ADX digit values to the indicator

Thank You & Appreciate Your Extended Help ... Mr Tools

Instead of modifying the "Multi trend" ; If you already have some thing Like the mentioned in image.. ie can do work without Other indicator options -

ie ONLY Required is Numeric ATR - Numeric ADX - Arrow (Candle Close) - Arrow (OSMA) - Arrow (STOC) - Arrow (Based 2EMA)

Hello mrtools

Request Your Help

aenigma:
Hello mrtools Request Your Help

Hello Aenigma,

Haven't found anything similar to what your looking for to help give me ideas how to do it but when I do will add the values.

ps) how about using the adx arrows like this if adx > adxLevel and adx sloping up then trending arrow(buy) else non trending arrow (sell) maybe changing the colors for trending or non trending.

Thank you Very Much for Your Extended Help ... Will await

Wish You, Mladen & entire Team ....Grand Festive season & Happy + Prosperous 2014 Ahead...

Hi There,

For multi indics, is that possible to show only required time frame instead of showing all?

let me know

thanks

Harry

FerruFx:
Yes exact!

Thank you FerruFx for sharing your indicators, i really like them.

Pretty good for decision.

Regards,

Stephane

Reason: