Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 578

mrtools:
Hello Aenigma, yes it will be recalculating.

Dear Mr Tools

Thank You for the prompt Response

Request Help to Please Add HL HL LH LL as requested in Post#6010

aenigma:
Dear Mr Tools

Thank You for the prompt Response

Request Help to Please Add HL HL LH LL as requested in Post#6010

Aenigma, nonlag zigzag uses 5 buffers the HH,HL,LL, and LH would require at least 4 more buffers, unfortunately the max buffers for mt4 is 8.

mrtools:
Aenigma, nonlag zigzag uses 5 buffers the HH,HL,LL, and LH would require at least 4 more buffers, unfortunately the max buffers for mt4 is 8.

Oh ! Thank You Mr Tools !

hello~

I need this indicator to have a MTF function and line color changeable.

and plus whenever I change fx broker, sometimes confused with GMT setting, so hope to have a auto GMT setting on/off in accordance with this indicator.

sorry for my humble request and I hope...

thanks in advance.

sincerely,

davidoh:
hello~

I need this indicator to have a MTF function and line color changeable.

and plus whenever I change fx broker, sometimes confused with GMT setting, so hope to have a auto GMT setting on/off in accordance with this indicator.

sorry for my humble request and I hope...

thanks in advance.

sincerely,

davidoh

It is a muti time frame already (it works within days) and it can not be converted to some other time frame without changing its nature completely. Automatic GMT setting can not be done in current build of metatrader 4. It will be possible to do that in the new metatrader 4

Added external parameters for line color changes

Dear Mladen and Mr. Tools,

Please, could you help make this mtf indicator to display two or more time frames on a chart? I want to see the weekly, daily and 4 hrs values on 1 hour or any other lower timeframe/s.

Thank you in advance.

Okoli

mladen:
davidoh

It is a muti time frame already (it works within days) and it can not be converted to some other time frame without changing its nature completely. Automatic GMT setting can not be done in current build of metatrader 4. It will be possible to do that in the new metatrader 4

Added external parameters for line color changes

thank you very much for your effort and advice!!

mladen:
Okoli Try this version out. Set the UniqueID to unique value for each new instance

Dear Mladen,

Thank you again for this great and prompt response.

I really appreciate all your efforts.

Okoli

This is a great tool.

Hello,

please...to make this indicator as MTF....

parabolic_best_tro_modified_version.mq4

Thank You

Reason: