Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1096

mladen:

Yes, but what data?

Let me rephrase : in your example you can see 1 out of 4 1 hour values for each 4 hour bar. Which one of the 4 should be displayed and why that? And why the other 3 should be ignored?

So the answer is : no. You can not show 4 (or nnn) values in a place where just 1 values can be displayed

Ok, thanks mladen.

Hi,

i look for an indicator about HMA crossing mtf... i didn't find it

thank you for your help.

DRADIS33:

Hi,

i look for an indicator about HMA crossing mtf... i didn't find it

thank you for your help.

DRADIS33

Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174961/page11

Please can I get MTF with alerts (alert when color changes to yellow) version of MBFX Timing Indicator? MQ4 attached. Thanks.

MBFX Timing

Files:

eda236:

Please can I get MTF with alerts (alert when color changes to yellow) version of MBFX Timing Indicator? MQ4 attached. Thanks.

eda236

A couple of things :

• that is a decompiled indicator (that is the bad news)
  • that is a decompiled version of rsx (that is good news, since you can find a lot of correctly coded rsx indicators with alerts)
  • that version of indicator is repainting - use some of the correctly coded rsx indicators

Here's a MTF DEMA indicator
Files:
MTF_DEMA.mq4  4 kb

mladen:

thefxpros

Here is the multi time frame version : osma_x_2_mtf.mq4

I am looking for " macd X 2 mtf " indicator made by Mladen sometimes before, but could not find right now!

Can anyone help me please

Dear Mladen,

Is that possible to make a Multi Time Frame version of attached VWAP indicator ???

I Thank you in advance for your help.

Best Regards

Dimitri

Files:

secretcode:

I am looking for " macd X 2 mtf " indicator made by Mladen sometimes before, but could not find right now!

Can anyone help me please

secretcode

As far as I know, there is no such one yet, but will check

mladen:

secretcode

i think this should be it.just found from in old bag.

regards

Reason: