Parabolic SAR indicator - page 22

Garry119:
Hi all, really need the indicator parabolic SAR on the AMA Kaufman mtf. Do, please

No, Parabolic isn't that good, take much better Diabolic SAR

Garry119:

Hi all, really need the indicator parabolic SAR on the AMA Kaufman mtf. Do, please

Newest version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179723/page61

krelian99:

No, Parabolic isn't that good, take much better Diabolic SAR

What is Diabolic SAR? The indicator? Give it to me

Garry119:
What is Diabolic SAR? The indicator? Give it to me

There is no such thing as "dibaolic SAR"

That was a joke, as far as I see that post :)

Parabolic SAR of averages (the full set + double smoothed + adaptive) posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page819

Files:

Since parabolic SAR originally uses two prices in calculation (high and low) here is a version that can use two advanced Kaufman AMA values for calculation. By default, it is the same as version 1.6 unless you decide to use different prices for high and low. In that case you can get values like this :

mladen:

Since parabolic SAR originally uses two prices in calculation (high and low) here is a version that can use two advanced Kaufman AMA values for calculation. By default, it is the same as version 1.6 unless you decide to use different prices for high and low. In that case you can get values like this :

Dearest MLADEN

if i am not mistaken,i think HA prices not working properly,all usual prices working perfect but when applied HA prices,with single HA price it giving multiple line and when all two prices used from HA prices,it shows clean chart,no line,no dots.

regards

untitled

mrtools:

TamFX, made it with the latest averages.and price options.

parabolic_sar_of_averages_mtf.ex4

Hi, Mrtools, in the picture is a thin grey line is what indicator?

Garry119:
Hi, Mrtools, in the picture is a thin grey line is what indicator?
Because he use HA offline chart ( like i do) i'm sure that will be display price values indi

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

if i am not mistaken,i think HA prices not working properly,all usual prices working perfect but when applied HA prices,with single HA price it giving multiple line and when all two prices used from HA prices,it shows clean chart,no line,no dots.

regards

mntiwana

Try out this version

Reason: