Binary Options Articles - page 10

Binary Option Software is used by trading people who use this software for making trade easy,we basically use Binary Option Pro for trading the best software.

Binary Options Broker MT4 Platform

Good morning to all

I would like to help me find binary options brokers that use MT4 as a trading platform.

I only find one:

Core Liquidity Markets

Please can you help me.

I ask the moderators if this is not the right place to post this thread to move it where it should be

Thank you very much to everyone in advance.

A greeting.

Hermo.

Looks like it is useless to tell people the facts. They will still run over the cliff

techmac:
Looks like it is useless to tell people the facts. They will still run over the cliff

Some people want to gamble. That is all. Gambling is an addiction

Binary options brokerage is one of the most fast-growing areas of finance today. OneTwoTrade is a leader in the field of retail binary options trading.

checkin:
Some people want to gamble. That is all. Gambling is an addiction

Gambling and binary options trading may appear to be similar endeavors on first glance. But with leading binary options broker the emphasis is always on careful calculation and in-depth research.

A document by SEC about Binary options and Fraud : binary_options_and_fraud.pdf

Unlike other types of options, a binary option does not give the holder the right to purchase or sell the underlying asset. When the binary option expires, the option holder will receive either a pre-determined amount of cash or nothing at all.

That is no trading at all

Thanks for the document

sebastianK:
That is no trading at all Thanks for the document

And that is why it will never be trading

Trading means buying or selling something. Without the "something" there is no trading

Reason: