Indicators with alerts/signal - page 105

BigJoe
BigJoe  
fxbs:
he might be able to program alert calculations for SuperSignals indicator p.s. he might be stll busy with other super wind indi, but you should be persistent - tell him exactly what kind of message you want with your alert

Alert message :

"Pamela Anderson says to sold Gbpusd at ...."

FXBS, you should have a look at this page :

Bookkeeper: Strange Indicators for MT4

There is some strange indis, the last one (with histogram) seems interesting. As they are multi-tf they "repaints ".

I try to put this only in one tf to see if i get rid of "repainting".

But even with one tf, some bars change afterwards

BigJoe
BigJoe  
erdenmensch:
Hi,

please anyone can add an soundalert, windowalert and also an email-alert for the MultiSSRC and SnakeMod.mq4

Bookkeeper: Strange Indicators for MT4

The alert should come, when the girder (red/green snake) crosses the 0-line (picture)

This would be really great.

Yes and me, i want just the histogramm, and only in one time frame, to get rid of "repainting"

PLEASE

L

E

A

S

E

BigJoe
BigJoe  

Talking about ZigZag :

Show Must Go On, or Once Again about ZigZag - MQL4 Articles

The author claims it's less redrawing at 90 % than normal zigzag, at the end of article :

Conclusion

As a result, we've got an indicator with an algorithm that is perhaps obvious, but never used by anyone before, delivered from some disadvantages of standard ZigZag and owning the following advantages:

nodes are redrawn relatively less frequently, the redrawing being reasonable for both the swing and the previous price movement. At the same time, if they coincide on different TFs, then it is 90-95% probable that no redrawing will occur;

the possibility of observing everything that happens on three larger TF on a single chart, and, as a result, the possibility discover the main trends without using any additional constructions or tools;

using for ZigZag calculations any substandard TFs (from M5 to MN1) meeting any taste and need;

efficiency, high speed of calculations, clear algorithm and code that can be easily corrected and improved.

Just find it, test in progress

pabloski
pabloski  

Stoch Cross EA Help

Im following TEB System from ForexFactory forum. Entries for this system are usually discretionary, but exits not. Positions should be closed when 4H Stoch cross.

Would it be possible to create an EA to close open orders when this happens?

I attach Stochastic Cross Alert indicator, which may be useful for the logics.

Thanks a lot for your help.

pabloski

jsw2006
jsw2006  

hi , help me.

this indicator show buy and sell signal with candle color.

please change it to arrow signal

thank you

Files:
Monty
Monty  

Thanks IGOR

IGOR, thank you - I will work on this and try it.

Monty

disketmadu
disketmadu  

hello everybody,

i have this signal EJ_Signal.mq4. But it has no sound, can anyone help me to make it with sound. Thank you.

[attach][/attach]

disketmadu
disketmadu  

Hello,

I am looking the combination of CCI and RSI. Do anybody know how we can combine both of them ?

Thank you.

disketmadu
disketmadu  

SHI_SilverTrendSig.mq4 with sound.

newdigital:
The other 5 indicators.

Hello everybody,

Can anyone help me modify this indicator SHI_SilverTrendSig.mq4 with sound or alert?

I very appreciate that. This is very fantastic indicator.

Thank you everybody.

Chrisstoff
Chrisstoff  

Alert for Panca-Eagle breakout indicator

Hi,

I would like to use this powerful breakout indicator on several charts, so a sound alert would be useful when the price hits the green zone from inside.

I tried to add an alert but my coding skill was not enough to resolve it well. If one of the skilled programmers could code an alarm in, I would be very grateful

Regards,

Chrisstoff