Indicators with alerts/signal - page 105

I have changed the indicator short name for myself, however I left it as original so the creator of it wont mind

hiachiever:
You're in luck this indicator was just posted to another group I am part of.

Original e-mail from the author plus a YouTube link on how to use it is below.

Enjoy,

hiachiever.

Hi everyone:

I wrote this custom indicator to help me in my trading.

This indicator allows you to drag and drop pricer alert lines for MT4.

This makes life much easier.

Now, before you download, you may want to know what it does or how it works.

So this little video is put together to demonstrate this Visual Interface for MT4.

YouTube - Forex MetaTrader 4 Visual Alert indicator

If you like it, you can use the attached custom indicator for your MT4.

Please leave the author's name as it if you distribute.

cheers.

--

Pip Whisperer, The NobleTrader.

Please can anyone add e-mail function to this indicator ie Chin breakout alert?

Thanks

Specific 30min candle indicator

Hi guys. Firstly seasons greetings to yu all, and may you all have a safe holiday.

I wrequire an indicator that will alert me like a min to 45 secs before the close of the 30min candle. I want it to alert me if the candle is gonna close opposite to the trend on the 4hr stoch.

So if %k is above %d and it's about to close bullish, I would like an audible alert, and same goes for the opp.

Is there also an alert around to alert you before a candle closes, like a pop up or something.

Thanx in advance

QQE With Popup Alert please add

Could someone please add a popup alert when the lines cross

to the qqe indicator

Blue and red lines cross a audio popup

Digits

I have a question - does anyone have any ideas on restricting the number of digits on a display, i have tried everything i know but nothing works, the problem is that for the yen pairs i get 3 digits 0.03 but for EURO/GBP/NZD etc the display shows 0.0003 ideally i would like to have either 3 or 0.3 displayed

This is what i have at present

double SAR1 = sarprice-SAR_m1;

ObjectDelete("SAR_Signal18");

ObjectCreate("SAR_Signal18", OBJ_LABEL, SAR_Window, 0, 0);

ObjectSetText("SAR_Signal18",""+DoubleToStr(SAR1,Digits)+"", 7, "Arial", SAR_col1);

any help would be appreciated - cja

Alert please.

Hello.

Could some one add alert on this indicator please?

Thank.

Cha.

[attach][/attach]

droesparky:
thank you perky for the indicator

It would be nice to have a couple of alerts made for this indicator.

If its possible I would like to have a alert when the candle is close to closing and its a bear candle (yellow) and the indicator bar is bullish (Green)

also when the candle is bullish (green) and the indicator bar is bearish (yellow) near close of candle also.

also when the indicator bar changes from bullish (green) to bearish (yellow) and the candle is bearish

Ill put a couple charts up that show what I mean, on the 4 hr chart this seems to be very good reverse indications. The best is the bull candle and bear inditcator.

On the 4hr G/Y chart below

1 is a nice green candle and Yellow bar for a short

2 is the same

3 is a yellow candle and green bar, could be a stop at BE or if your stubborn a small loss

there is another green candle and yellow bar the nest candle after 3 that is not marked but could have been as much as 60pip profit before it went against the trade. Switching back to the 1hr chart and looking for the deep valley might help you with exiting these with profit.

4 is a yellow candle and yellow bar nice profit

5 is a yelow candle and green bar good profit.

and thats why I would like to have and alert for these conditions.

Do a scan back and see how well this works. I need to run this thru the tester to see if I can actually trade it now.

I hope someone comes through with the requested alerts. I like the look of the 4H charts

What indicator did you use to draw the arrows? Or were they just manually added?

Ema cross over with alert...

Hallo!!I'am using the cowabunga sistem(babypips.com) in demo account and it seems to be very good one.But i need to semplify my life with an indicator on 5 and 10 ema that sends me an email when they cross.Is there anyone that could help me?THANKS A LOT

benem:
Hallo!!I'am using the cowabunga sistem(babypips.com) in demo account and it seems to be very good one.But i need to semplify my life with an indicator on 5 and 10 ema that sends me an email when they cross.Is there anyone that could help me?THANKS A LOT

Here you go

My little contribution....

Thanks to Orion7 to help me.2nd thing,during my long research i've find out in a italian forum this rar file contaning more then 1000 indicators.I hope this could help you guys.BY BY

Reason: