Indicators with alerts/signal - page 108

Tarpan
Tarpan  

Search in the attachments

Tarpan
Tarpan  
Thrall:
good indicator!!

Yeah, WPR is a good indicator, specially in higer TF.

FOREX_TSD_ is only showing the opposite signal of william%. So, to fill his request, he only have to put the william% indicator aviable in all MT4 platform.

Tarpan
Tarpan  
mrtools:
Found this one in code base, T3'd it , looks similar but backwards of yours.

Iteresting S/R levels indicator you have in your chart, mrtools. Is it posibble to share it ?

Tarpan
Tarpan  
mrtools:
You can get it from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980 first post that page!

Tks. a lot !

Tarpan
Tarpan  
fxbs:
obLevel2= 0.8;

obLevel1= 0.5;

Level0 = 0;

osLevel1=-0.5;

osLevel2=-0.8;

Alerts = true;

alertLevels2 =true; alertLevels1 =true; alertLevel0 =true;

alertOBCrossUp=true; alertOBCrossDn=true;

alertOSCrossUp=true; alertOSCrossDn=true;

Tks. a lot, Fxbs. I find this a very good tool.

However, I think it can be visually improved a lot and make this a great tool for price action trading. Maybe (if you are interested), you can put your expertise in here ?.......

I explain more clear with a picture:

Tarpan
Tarpan  
mladen:
I knew it

Still dots (you got to allow me at least a bit of laziness

In fact code for it is much simpler than the separate one (I did not extend the previous one for one reason : it is still not possible to write indicator that is going to draw values in two different sub-windows without using objects, and frankly, drawing objects for the whole history would not be something I like)

PS: the "separate one" is on the picture just for comparison.

PPS: it still got alerts (same rules as the "separate" version)

regards

mladen

Wow....!

Mladen, just another little request.... can you trade my live account, please?

Tarpan
Tarpan  
mladen:
In cut/paste mood today

Same thing done as for the above

regards

mladen

Hey, hey, hey .....!!!!

Mladen in a good mood today...!!

Tarpan
Tarpan  
eririnm:
I've been looking for the Indicator which alerts when Candle Stick crosses over SMA. I could find one for EMA, but not SMA.

I will attach EMA-Alert indicator in case someone can change the code.

(^o^)/ please help me!

I find this one

Tarpan
Tarpan  
GreatYves:
The only way to make any one of these indicator work is to use it on a triple screen (mtf) system and use "common sense" . To detect if you in a trend or in a range the best indicator is your brain! To detect if you are in an uptrend or in a downtrend, check for hh-hl/lh-ll, pa and s/r. And for easier trading and still have a life, trade the daily tf, anything under is unhealthy.

Agree in most.

Indicators are good only to "confirm" what the knowledge of the pair and pa is telling you.

I also agree that trading in daily and monthly is less stressing, but for the most of us, is a luxury that (personally) I can't afford now. Trading in higher TF obly to cut my lots to half or even use only 20% of my actual lot size, coz sl must be at least 200 pips (depending the pair traded). So, 100 pips TP now can yield $ 100 or 1.000, but with lower lot only $20 or 200.

Is true that in daly TF your TP is 500 or 1.000 pips and once the trend is catched, you just look your PC once at day for a few minutes until it run to the S or R projected. Some ppl also add lots to the game when trend is clear . But as I said, you need a big pocket and mine is small in this moment. So, I have to keep trading stressing 1H and 4 H, allways watching daily (and sometimes monthly) for general trend, stablishing strong S/R in those TF, and watching how pa react when those levels are reached. S/R are very clear and respected by price in higher TF.

You don't need indicators in those TF. Just to zoom out the screen to see the jungle, draw sr lines acordingly and (maybe) a sma 20. And... a lot of patience and discipline, of course... ....

But yes, I want some day to change to daily and monthly. For now, I keep improving what bring bread to the table.

Tarpan
Tarpan  
GreatYves:
For me TIME is a luxury i can't afford. And i want to keep my day job for security. If i had no job, and only trading to do, i would probably trade 1hr-4hr time frame full time, (24hrs a day). And if you trade somewhere like Oanda, you could easily only risk 1% or 2% of account per trade, over 200 pips SL, with a 100$ account if needed. The important is the winning rate. Also, nothing is holding you from opening a sub account that you would trade on the daily while trading on the 1hr-4h main account. I have 3 sub account. First is my very tight main account, second is more loose, risky account. My third is experimenting account where i try High Risk whatever trade... Anyway, the MOST important factor is that every body needs to find his own trading system that's fit their own personality.

Of course, but the promise of Forex is to have better quality of life and MORE free time to enjoy, not less. Who want to spend hours watching the PC while the sun shine outside..? Not me. That's why I quit scalping long, long time ago. But since I can't trade bigger TF (for the reasons I quoted), I find something in the middle. Of course, not perfect, but good enough to keep me very intersted and improving.

Anyway, any TF and pairs have "tricks" that I learn with time (I only trade one pair). For example, actually I don't need to track my trade 24 hours, coz I "know" some decisive hours when MY pair need to be attended and usually change trend or give a trend continuation.

My wininig rate also is not very important. I can have only 40% and still be very profitable.

One thing that helped me a lot is to select a pair I like and deeply studied in charts. I use some hours in week-ends to do that, studing his behavior hour by hour over long time. You will be surprised how predictable can be a pair.

That study helped me to see the tree AND the jungle in MY pair.

If you are lack of time, then is a problem. For I have read from your posts, you are not a novice and you know that TIME is one of the most important factor in Forex. Don't trade by pressure (personal experience).