Indicators with alerts/signal - page 104

banzai
banzai  

2MA Crossover

I modified the 2MA Crossover indi a little bit so it can accept the Price Field of either close, open, high, or low.

balista4
balista4  

Hello,

Please put an alert in JMAslope, when the bar changes color. If already being done, please post the link where i can get it.

Note: The first bar keeps changing color untill the close price, from second bar onwards it works fine. thanks

Files:
jmaslope.mq4 12 kb
balista4
balista4  

any help with my POST no 195 would be helpfull....thanks

balista4
balista4  

Hi fxbs,

I'm looking for an alert in Bollinger Bands when there is an extreme squeeze.

I'm not sure on what values the alert should pop up, but whenever there is extreme contraction in volume the alert should pop up.

If it is multi time frame the better with squeeze value adjustments as on all time frame there could be a squeeze.

I'm trying something new based on volume based trading

Thanks.

bilby
bilby  

Hi this is my first post and I'm new to this forum.

I grabbed ma_crossover_alert.mq4 from Jerami and put it in my expert advisors but I am unable to attach it to my charts. I am using SBFX. The couple of default advisors that come with it attach okay. To my understanding SBFX uses the same coding as Metatrader 4.

Can someone help.

Cheers

bilby
bilby  

Thanks Newedigital

That worked

bilby
bilby  

Hi All,

I have looked through this entire thread and done a search but didn't come up with what I was after. Can someone help me with an alert for Williams %R when it crosses above or below a value? In this case specifically above 20 and below 80. Is it possible to get some continuous sounding alert until I click on a button to turn it off? Thanks in advance.

BigJoe
BigJoe  

Hello all,

Can someone could modify this indicator by putting an alarm when the 2 lines cross, please

Thanks

BigJoe
BigJoe  

Dear wonderfull coders, need help :

Can you add alert to this indicator, when the zigzag change.

A sound/text alert please, with in the text the name of the currency which the indicator is attached.

Thanks all.

BigJoe
BigJoe  

Fxbs, it's a time i wait too a HIGHLOW 2 ZIGZAG alarm

The girls are still waiting you, they give you tons of kisses !