Indicators with alerts/signal - page 99

increase
increase  
CTMAN:
Since I'm not a coder..I may have goofed. Would it be in the Matrix VCS.ex4 that is under the above picture in my posting? I attached it on this posting too. It's the only indicator I have of the matrix vcs my friend. Hope this is enough for you to fix big guy! Thanks for the email I received on your system.

No sorry I need the mq4 file

increase
increase  
camisa:
does this repaint?

I wouldn't bother it's just a well known MA indicator under a different name

increase
increase  
Pava:
What is srev indicator?...it looks like a cross between super signal and MA cross?....what is it?

Yes Super Signals lives again, for a little while

increase
increase  
numanuma:
Hello,

could anyone please help me with this indicator,

i intend to put a alert every time the bar changing color,

i have try a simple line of coding, and there is no error after compile,

but when i upload it on the chart,

the alert continuously pop-up many time per-second until my MT4 crash,

thanks

Post the one you tried to modify and I will edit it for you

increase
increase  
lordfx:
Hi Guy's,

I would like to ask if anyone has or could create an alert for the indicator X-ArrZZx2. A alert that will notify me by email as well as a pop up alert when the bars change colour.

I don't have a MQ4.file for it, just the ex4.file.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thx

LordFx

You will need to post the MQ4 file for anyone to be able to help

increase
increase  
mv5555:
is therean alert available that will sound when one of my EA's initiates a trade thanx in advance

You would need to place an alert line in the EA at the opening of the buy, something like

if(OS==1){if(TP==0)TPI=0;else TPI=Bid-TP*Point;if(SL==0)SLI=0;else SLI=Bid+SL*Point;TK=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,MML,Bid,Slip,SLI,TPI,OrSt,Magic,0,Red);if(TradeAlert == true && val3 < val4) Alert("supertrend changing to DownTrend on ",Symbol()," Period ",Period());OS=0;return(0);}

increase
increase  
spielbergsp:
Hi there!

Can someone please some simple coding to make an Alert box come up when Elliot Wave Oscillator crosses a value of 0.0003 in either direction?

Thank you!

Try this I did some time ago, I did not check it, but it should work ok

increase
increase  
lordfx:
Hey Guy's,

I am in need for an alert for Arrow_RSI-8_cross-55 45. The alert that this indicator already has, has problems. It gives me a alert when there is no arrow. So what i am asking is can anyone modify it so it gives me an alert when a arrow appears, and if anyone could add an email alert option to it too, i would be more then grateful

LordFx

Here you are I fixed it for you

mohamed
mohamed  

I need help urgent please

hello to all,

can someone please add an alert and (pop up window) when the red or blue dot colour appear in this indicators

thanks

mohamed
mohamed  
mwbro:
hi

where did you get that indicator? im curious its the same as the SHI_silvertrendsig...

Do you have to refresh the template for the indicator to update?

Whats your experience with this indicator?

thx

Hello there

I got it by one of my freinde just by luck , you dont have to refresh the template at all , its my first day of using this indicator , thats why am locking hard for someone to add sound .

you can help in that pls