Indicators with alerts/signal - page 102

banzai
banzai  
PeaceLover:
Does anyone know if there is a Alert indicator for RSI. If above 70 alert or if below 20 alert.

Thanks

Peace

Here it is:

banzai
banzai  
ariswn:
HI..

how bout stoch alert, with 20 n 80 level? sorry if i miss something.is there anyone can help?

thanks

aris

MTF Stochastic with Alerts

Here it is and it's MTF too. You can turn the alert on or off. It'll alert only once per bar and not per second. It also draws a dot when the stoch crosses over 80 or 20. You can turn it on or off. Kewl.

banzai
banzai  
mhd5000:
Hi

I did allready at this link : # 589

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

That's the .exe file. We need the .mq4 to add in an alert.

banzai
banzai  

Also try http://www.alertfx.com they provide all sorts of options for alerts to either your email or mobile phone for free.

Enjoy.

banzai
banzai  
eddycbr9:
hello to all, can someone please add an alert when cross to 5 and 95..TQ

I did. See post #570 and my signature.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

banzai
banzai  
AltosTrader:
Hello All. I have attached a screen shot of the basics of my trading. I use just a couple of MA's much as per Eagle thread and the Dynamic RSI indicator. The indicator gives very early warning and would be troublesome were it not for the MA's giving some indication of proximity to enter or not enter. I am a great fan of KIS.

I also use a CCI with alarms to exit so that end is OK.

What would be wonderful is the facility to specify a wav or mp3 file in the indicator code when the RSI crosses the MA in the indicator and the ability to send email. I am not expert in coding but if you can simply put in your own wav then I can replace the "*.wav" once I see how it is done.

Sincere thansk to TSD for this facility and to the seemingly untiring efforts of many and especially NewDigital - I dunno where he gets the time or patience.

Sincere thanks in advance to anyone who can assist.

Altos.

Oh, when I came to upload it I realised the Dynamic Zone RSI is an ex4. I don't have an mq4. Hmmmm.... well, maybe some of you coder characters may be able to help somehow - Got a work around or an mq4 version anywhere ?

Here's the mq4 file

banzai
banzai  
eddycbr9:
TQ banzai for that alert but your setting is different than me...i need the same setting like mine may be someone can help me to make alert when crossing at level 5 and 95 for overbought and over sold...i attach my template file..TQ

Just change -20 to -5, -80 to -95. Remember to use negative numbers. WPR uses negative numbers.

Double click on the area "-20", and then type in -5. Do the same for -80.

Click on the "Level" tab. And then change them too.

banzai
banzai  
NSV:
Does anybody have the indicator which gives out a sound signal when price crossing a trend line, please respond, it is very necessary to me.

Try Ind TD DeMark

banzai
banzai  

I don't know how to use this QQE indicator so you have to google. I don't have the source code either.

banzai
banzai  
banzai:
I don't know how to use this QQE indicator so you have to google. I don't have the source code either.

Here's the new version. Still, no source code.