Indicators with alerts/signal - page 102

alert would be nice

Mr. Pip (or anyone else, for that matter)...

I would be very grateful if you could modify the attached indicator to give a visual alert and email alert when crossing the 'zero' line.

Thanks in advance.

newdigital:
Some indicators with alert/signals with author's comments:

- EMA-Crossover_Signal:

Enter two Exponential Moving Average periods and it'll tell you when they crossed.

- SMA-Crossover_Signal:

Enter two Simple Moving Average periods and it'll tell you when they crossed.

- SMMA-Crossover_Signal:

Enter two Smoothed Moving Average periods and it'll tell you when they crossed.

- LWMA-Crossover_Signal:

Enter two Linear Weighted Moving Average periods and it'll tell you when they crossed.

- 2CCI_ZeroCross_Alert:

Enter your trend indicating cci value and your entry signal cci value (ie 50 and 14) and it'll alert you to when it crossed.

Thanks Jason Robinson (jnrtrading)

Hello ND

When I click on ''SMMA-Crossover_Signal'' to download ''The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later. We are upgrading servers. We apologize for inconveniences. During this time we will restrict users with access to forum.'' page keeps coming on the screen .Am I doing something wrong?

Gann/MA Alert

Hello,

I am seeking an indicator that provides visual and audio alert when the Gann Hi Lo Activator (user defined settings) crosses an EMA (user defined). Thanks for your help.

mystified:
Hello ND When I click on ''SMMA-Crossover_Signal'' to download ''The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later. We are upgrading servers. We apologize for inconveniences. During this time we will restrict users with access to forum.'' page keeps coming on the screen .Am I doing something wrong?

Right mouse click on SMMA-Crossover_Signal.mq4 file, select/click "Save as" and save this file to your computer.

Hi, I need help in modified this to alert only once at the price cross the breakout... thanks

Nebula:
Yes that Fisher is a very nice indicator. Is there any negatives to it that you are aware of? Do you have other variants that you find helpful or is the one you have here the best one in your opinion? I am looking at the ADX cross indicators and they are very nice too, but the fisher seems to actually filter poor adx cross signals, very helpful. If you like Fisher you may want to look into ADXcross as well.

A Fisher _yur4k that would change color based on height of histogram (green higher red lower type of thing) woud be helpful as peak is often good exit point/tp point for partial position removal during trends. Anyone interested in this or able to instruct as to how to do it?

Nebula

Edited to say: I have read another thread that discusses Fisher indicators at length and now understand them better.

What is the name of that thread??Can you direct me to go there..

Thanks.

newdigital:
Right mouse click on SMMA-Crossover_Signal.mq4 file, select/click "Save as" and save this file to your computer.

And this is what is happening.I dont know if it is something to do with my server or your server.Thanks for your time.

Some people reported the same yesterday (or 2 days ago). Probably it was some server problem.

It should be no problem now.

ZigZag Alerting only on turning points

hello,

many developers have great difficulties in writing a reliable zigzag alert indicator. after many trials i could modify "dr_richard_gaines" original zigzag alert indicator to alert only at turning points and not at every new high or low as in the original version and i'm sharing it here. please find here attached this version. at the same time i'm looking for an indicator alerting when a manually drawn trendline is touched or broken. Newdigital or maybe all others, is there a reliable indicator with sound alert for that ?

many thanks and kind regards

tsdpka

How do you determine that the alert is really on the last turning point?

I have looked at this before and stopped trying for the following reasons.

Looking at your code it looks like it will repaint just like zigzag. It is the nature of the indicator to find when there is a new higher high or lower low. When there are a series of new higher highs each will redraw the zigzag line and possibly the arrow. Each new high will also pop of an alert as there is no way of knowing when the final high is reached before the trend goes from long to short until after the fact. The same is true going from short to long.

Robert

Reason: