increase
increase  
increase:
Here you are

I had a look at your indicator it needed a tweak

increase
increase  
mtuppers:
yes this is color stochastic which I mationed before since no one is help, so I re programming I own, however, it just keep alert. I hope someone can help me to fix the program attched is the mq4 file I reprogrammed.

Try this one now, but I did not test it.

increase
increase  
leo1452:
I could really use a little help from a programmer. Cheers, Leo

You will need to post the code to do that

increase
increase  
Jeeves:
Hi,

Can someone have a go at making the alert function work. I've tried, but it just looks back at me as though I'm an idiot - Ok, so I am!

Have a go please!

Here you are then, try this

increase
increase  
CTMAN:
Thank you for taking the time to read my request. I have a very good indicator that I place on a 15m and 30m chart that gives me ZigZag lines that appear not to repaint. The modifiedHigh_Low v2 is very profitable and reliable during the active trading sessions. I use it in conjunction with the 1m and 5m charts for heads up action. I average 50 pips easily every day. An alarm would help immensely.

If possible, can you please add an audible and window alert for this indicator?

I would like to very much thank you in advance for making the needed modifications to include an audible alert and pop up window.

I wish you many pips!

CTMAN

This is exactly the same code with different name, I added the alert

Files:
increase
increase  
MoreYummy:
Does it repaint also?

Well not in the sense of repainting the lines like zigzag but it is always way late with its moves

increase
increase  
fxbs:
Dinapoli_Red.ex4 ----------- ex file, Increase? that's sad

Aww why so sad fxbs, ex4 cos it is exactlly the same as the Hi/Lo code that he posted, I just added the alert bit, let me know if you really want the code, but I am sure a man of your great standing in this community wouldnt need it

increase
increase  
fxbs:
... and you too, Increase... (.ex) that what was sad

Cannot upset fxbs a good mate

Files:
increase
increase  
CTMAN:
The Matrix VoltyChannel_Stop (VCS) is a great indicator for the 5m charts. I like this system

The problem is that when the Dot is drawn, the alert is delayed. Can someone fix the alert where it goes off as soon as the dot is drawn instead of a few bars later? It the delayed in alarm can be fixed, this would be an excellent indicator.

Attached is a pic of the indicator.

Thank a lot

Looks ok can you post the code and I will take a look