crazybunny:
you have to post the file in mq4 in order to add alert to it

Hi

I did allready at this link : # 589

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

mohamed
mohamed  
banzai:
That's the .exe file. We need the .mq4 to add in an alert.

Hello banzai

here is .mq4 file , please add an alert and (pop up window) when the red or blue dot colour appear in this indicators

I would like this alert and popup window depending on 4 hours charts only if its possible .

Many thanks again for your help banzai

mohamed
mohamed  
lodol2:
hi mhd2000

of course this indicator is useless for realtime. it is the same like tradesig..it repaint the past.

regards

Hi lodol2

As I told another member befor , its under testing , but its an important to have alert ....

Lets see lodol

mohamed
mohamed  
MrPip:
I think this will work but did not put a limit for 4 hr chart only. Robert

Dear Mr. Robert

Many thanks for your time and helping others , with my best regards sir ....

I would like to hear your opinion about this indicators , I would like to know what other indicators you prefer ....

again , many thanks for your time sir ...

mohamed
mohamed  
mwbro:
hi

Do you have to refresh the template for the indicator to update?

Whats your experience with this indicator?

thx

hi mwbro

I have to refresh the template for the indicator to update from time to time , thats makes me loose chances ... IS THERE ANY SOLUTIONS FOR THIS BIG PROBLEM >>> I heare there is several indicator doing this option ...

I beleive is good indicator , after we add alert allready , still I need solution for upadating indicator manualy ....

regards

mohamed
mohamed  

Dear Mr. Robert

MrPip:
I think this will work but did not put a limit for 4 hr chart only. Robert

Dear Mr. Robert

Many thanks for your time and helping others , with my best regards sir ....

Regarding my quiry about my last indicator , Its apper popup and alert only in Buy option, but there is no popup or alert in sell option, I believe you only the one can add this option too.

Then I need your help in other problem in this indicator too , I found many of members having the same problem with many indicators including this one , thats I have to change the chart frame manualy to show refreshment , other wise its never updating indicators data till I change the frame , I would like to ask your help necessary in this too please.

I would like to hear your opinion about this indicators , I would like to know what other indicators you prefer ....

again , many thanks for your time sir ..

mohamed
mohamed  

4 moving averages

I need help

I want an indicator which can give sound alert with arrow to alert me when:

Buy when ma5>ma10>ma18>ma28 and

Sell when ma5<ma10<ma18<ma28

on a row

please find out more in these Charts :

mohamed
mohamed  

It is possible to program a indicator where Audio Alert is given when price touches touch the white line , and the purble line above and below >>

many thanks

mohamed
mohamed  

Hi everyone,

I would like to draw the trendline using the price alerter. I found Hline indicator , its carry one line to alert when the price touch it .

I need to make the indicator carry four lines instead of one only , to alert me when I put down the four lines instead of following the price .

Many thanks

mohamed
mohamed  

I would like to make this indicators keep Alerting till I close it my self , right now its alerts once only ...

my best regards