Indicators with alerts/signal - page 106

benem:
Thanks to Orion7 to help me.2nd thing,during my long research i've find out in a italian forum this rar file contaning more then 3000 indicators.I hope this could help you guys.BY BY

can you share with us url for italian forum?

orion7:
I hope someone comes through with the requested alerts. I like the look of the 4H charts What indicator did you use to draw the arrows? Or were they just manually added?

Yes Im enjoying this a lot.

I added 3 levels to it 70, 50 and 3.

Havent set any rules to these levels yet, im working on it though.

I think the alert I requested is possible.

The arrows where added manually just to show why I wanted the alerts

droesparky:
Yes Im enjoying this a lot.

I added 3 levels to it 70, 50 and 3.

Havent set any rules to these levels yet, im working on it though.

I think the alert I requested is possible.

The arrows where added manually just to show why I wanted the alerts

I don't understand what you mean by adding levels. MA's ?

HELLO EVERYBODY?

I have a request concerning a good indicator from Igorad, the problem i have is it alert nonstop during the forming signal. I don't know how to implement an alert at once. May be someone could help.

Thanks.

You can add levels to most indicators in MT4 however Im talking about the MBA indicator and this would be what you would add to the programing to add them

#property indicator_level1 70

Alert for this macd

Hi

I like thi smacd posted by FXBS as was hoping someone could pls add an alert to it when the 2 lines cross, also could the alert tell me which currency the cross took place on.

Thank you

Candle closes below or above line

Is there a alert indicator out there that will send an alert email and sound when price closes below or above horizontal lines

Place two lines high and low and have a indicator send alert once candle closes below the low and above the high line.

@CJA, can you add Arrow alert and Email alert to your Stoch indicator.

Thanks

MA Crossover alert

Hello,

New to this forum. Can anyone tweak an alert to do this:

Audible alarm at 10 SMA / 5 SMA crossover only, not interacting with price.

Thanks,

Jeff

I've fixed this problem.

Flytox:
HELLO EVERYBODY?

I have a request concerning a good indicator from Igorad, the problem i have is it alert nonstop during the forming signal. I don't know how to implement an alert at once. May be someone could help.

Thanks.
Reason: