Hello,

Am locking for indicators with sound or Alert for both indicators :

Dema_RLH

SGMAR

Help pls ...

many regards

robp
robp  

Can someone please make a pop up alert for Nonlag dot. I've searched for it but no luck. I did find a document in this thread that described how to add alerts, but I got a lot of errors when compiling. Thanks.

carforum
carforum  

Need help on price action indicator

Hi,

Can anyone help please? Because I like to trade with price action l... I find a indicator which will show a message when there is a pin bar.. or inside bar.. or matching high low....

However, is it possible to edit this indicator "VM_Price_Action" having sound alert? Thank you very much for help!

clarc
clarc  

Sound-Alert into this Indicator possible ?

hi,

is it possible to get a sound alert in this indicator ? an alert is into it, but there is an bug i think... this doesnt alert....

i need a sound alert, if the rsi cross the 55 line from down to up and if the rsi cross the 45 line from top to bottom...

thank you

regards

clarc

ipixtlan
ipixtlan  

Can someone code the Outside day

(A day with a high price higher than the previous day's high and a low price lower than the previous day's low.) with alert, sound and arrow? Thank you!

ipixtlan
ipixtlan  

Can somebody put a sound/popup alert on this one?!

Thanks!

Files:
trix_log.mq4 2 kb
ipixtlan
ipixtlan  
mladen:
In cut/paste mood today

Same thing done as for the above

regards

mladen

Thank you!

banzai
banzai  

^^ Thanks. I was about to add in an alert to this indicator.

banzai
banzai  

I added an alert to William %R. The alert can be turned on or off and will alert only once per bar. Sell if the price is over -20 level. Buy if the price is under -80 level. You can change these levels to -30 & -70 if you want.

banzai
banzai  

Murrey Math indicator has an alert now. See:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum