Indicators with alerts/signal - page 109

abcdefg
abcdefg  

Modification for alert: Demarker Trendline

Would like to request for Demarker Trendline to alert when price is exactly at the trendline (supply/demand), this would be possible if the modified indicator can allow for permanent description text on the trendline drawn to be added, and with Alert.mq4 indicator, it would beep everytime it touch the TL (you could only understand what i mean after you have tried alert.mq4, pls google for it). Your help would be deeply appreciated.

Cheers to this great forum!

abcdefg
abcdefg  

Request: Alert when price touch MA

I guess this will be the most useful alert available, but then it's not found anywhere!

If only someone can code an alert when price touched/crossed MA (can set accordingly), it would be fantastic! Any coder wanna take this challenge?

abcdefg
abcdefg  
cja:
Use any of the double Crossing MA Alert indicators and set one of the MA's to Period 1 that then becomes the price line and set the 2nd MA to your preferred setting for the price/MA cross.

Thanks for the idea, most MA cross alert i come across are those would wait for candle close, do you have one that is real time?

abcdefg
abcdefg  
Sadly:
Take a look at post's #5 and #6 on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177603 You may be able to incorporate the code into the DeMark indicator. I would, if only I could!

Thanks for the suggestion, does any coder knows how to auto add description into demarker line?

abcdefg
abcdefg  

Indicator alert if price equals to current candle high/low

need an Indicator which alerts if price equal to currentcandle high/low (for all tf)

Simple and great indicator to have but didn't find any in forexfactory

The logic is to alert when price starts to make a move given any time frame, wonderful to use to detect breakout, tells you it's time to trade, detect volatility, detect hammeror hanging man candle, possible surge in volume, etc!

Hope kind programmers can help up, thanks a million!!!

abcdefg
abcdefg  
abcdefg:
need an Indicator which alerts if price equal to currentcandle high/low (for all tf)

Simple and great indicator to have but didn't find any in forexfactory

The logic is to alert when price starts to make a move given any time frame, wonderful to use to detect breakout, tells you it's time to trade, detect volatility, detect hammeror hanging man candle, possible surge in volume, etc!

Hope kind programmers can help up, thanks a million!!!

To clarify, i didn't mean multi tf indicator, i mean it should applies for whichever TF is currently being viewed, this is the simpliest yet most useful indicator one can think of, looking for some kind replies.

mrLoba
mrLoba  

i cant find i-trend with alert in this forum. Maybe i could not find it. If yes where can i find it. This indicator work best for my trading. Any help out there please?

anazri
anazri  

Alert signal for DT-Zigzag

Hi All..

I need help from coders in here to add alert in this DT-ZigZag.mq4 indicator.

I would appreciate your help.

Or may be if the indicator with alert is available... where can i get it.

thank you

Files:
prasxz
prasxz  

hi

You can try this one ...

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz
prasxz  

hi

I've new one , here it is