Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1040

Wibie
Wibie  
mrtools:
Hi Wibie_G, added the option to change the arrow size.

Thank you so much MrTools. You're the bests!

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  

Hello mrtools /mladen and compliments of the day. Please is there any 2 ma cross with alert where i can set it to simple, exponential,e.t.c and also set the apply to property to lets say typical price{hlc/3} and the shift to whatever number that i want? i have searched but could not find one. Looking forward to your help and thanks in advance.

Fabio Nascimento
Fabio Nascimento  

Hi! I need an alert to the indicator Trend Magic for when the candle cross the line of the indicator above or below .Can someone help me? trend-magic.mq4trend-magic.mq4Can someone help me ?

Files:
Barry
Barry  

Hi Mladen,

I was wondering if there was some progress with Step Chart about our previous discussion.

greetings

Barons1

john jacob
john jacob  

Hello mladen and mrtools,

could you guys be so kind and remove the 1/8,3/8,5/8 and 7/8 level completely of of this indicator. i try turning it black but itll just block price. thank you very much

murrey_math_mt4_vg.mq4

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
samuelkanu:
Hello mrtools /mladen and compliments of the day. Please is there any 2 ma cross with alert where i can set it to simple, exponential,e.t.c and also set the apply to property to lets say typical price{hlc/3} and the shift to whatever number that i want? i have searched but could not find one. Looking forward to your help and thanks in advance.

Hello Samuelkanu, have this one that draws arrows with what you are looking for.

Liam
Liam  

Ah ok not to worry. Thanks anyway.

MicroLite
MicroLite  

hi mladen and mrtools

could you add "alert on current" option when the HA bars change colour?

pa_bars_and_channel_alertsarrows_mtf_nmc_1.mq4

kramachandran59
kramachandran59  

Hi experts and coders,

I have a request for a popup and sound alert for this Bands indicator. The alert should be triggered when the candle touches the upper or lower bands and bounces off the band. A candle touching the upper band and then bouncing back above, or a candle touching the lower band and then bouncing below the band is what is required.

I would also like to know if anybody has a custom ichimoku indicator which alerts kijun bounce. ( Price bouncing of the Kijun Sen. If such an indicator exists, the link to download the indicator may please be provided.

I appreciate all the help that the experts have rendered to me on various occasions.

Thanks in advance,

Files:
kramachandran59
kramachandran59  

Hi,

I need help with this indicator. The indicator has provision for 3 alerts to be set up as follows: a) price is above x . b) price is below x. c) price is at x which is current price.

What i desire is, the current price by default should be the open price for the day which should be X and then price above and below should be a user input number of pips, default value 10 pips.

Being a layman as far as coding is concerned, I take this opportunity to request MT4 coding experts to please help me.

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Files: