Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1043

Dear Mladen

can you please add an alert to this indicator with buy or sell call with target sl and entry which has been shown by the indicator in screen.. thanks in advance

Files:

Hi Mladen,

Can you fix this indicator, please? It does nor refresh after a new bar.

Thanks in advance.

Files:

Hi MrTools en Mladen, could you add on an alert for this indicator when it changes to red or blue (not white).

Thanks a lot!

williams_thrust.ex4williams_thrust.mq4

kklkanna:
Dear Mladen can you please add an alert to this indicator with buy or sell call with target sl and entry which has been shown by the indicator in screen.. thanks in advance

kklkanna

Do you happen to have the original source code of that indicator?

popej30:
Is it possible to indicator alert?

Popej30, that is a repainting version of Adx diplus/diminus cross arrows there is a non repainting version with alerts here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page462

jolugarpe:
hola sr. Por favor, ¿Puedes poner flechas cuando la línea verde cruza la línea amarilla. Gracias

Hi Jolugarpe check this one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page635 if you put alertsAndArrowsOnMiddleCross = true then you should get arrows and alerts on green and yellow lines cross.

MMRPS:
dear popej30,

yours is an adx indicator.

there are many on forex-tsd and google.

i'm also looking for an adx level alert.

the one that i have,

keeps giving sound alert on chart refresh.

if any kind soul that could modify the attached ADX__v.2.0.MX1Alert.mq4

to not alert on the same bar is much appreciated.

lovely.

MMRPS, changed it a bit and added our standard alerts.

Files:

kklkanna:
Dear Mladen can you please add an alert to this indicator with buy or sell call with target sl and entry which has been shown by the indicator in screen.. thanks in advance

Hi Kklkanna, not able to modify an ex4 file, would need the original(non decompiled) source code(mq4 file) to be able to modify it

Angy:
Hi MrTools en Mladen, could you add on an alert for this indicator when it changes to red or blue (not white).

Thanks a lot!

williams_thrust.ex4williams_thrust.mq4

Hi Angy, added the alerts.

Hi MrTools and Mladen

I need an alert for when the candle crosses the line in this indicator .Is it possible?

Thank you very much!trend-magic.mq4

Files:
Reason: