Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1041

jolugarpe
jolugarpe  

Hello guys can you transform a bars indicator this other indicator. Or histogram in separated window.

Thanks

Files:
john jacob
john jacob  

Hello mladen and mrtool,

could you guys make it show which pair the alert came from.. thank you very much in advance.

rsx_nrp_amp_alerts.mq4

Files:
Ricardo Lima
Ricardo Lima  

Dear M&M's

One of the M's (Mladen) has built the Corridor FullSSA normalize mtf+lines and like a sunday morning TV evangelical has made me "SEE THE LIGHT"

Is it possible to convert it to display on the main chart as a SSA of price kind of curve, but with the lines??

You guys will be blessed and I would be eternally grateful... well not eternally because I will die first... but you get the idea!!

Ricardo

Ricardo Lima
Ricardo Lima  

By the way, don't take offense on the M&M's. Thought it matches you.

Besides I'm an M&M'S addict

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Pipsycho:
Dear M&M's

One of the M's (Mladen) has built the Corridor FullSSA normalize mtf+lines and like a sunday morning TV evangelical has made me "SEE THE LIGHT"

Is it possible to convert it to display on the main chart as a SSA of price kind of curve, but with the lines??

You guys will be blessed and I would be eternally grateful... well not eternally because I will die first... but you get the idea!!

Ricardo

Pipsycho

It can not be done so (it is because of the normalization - then it would not fit on the main chart)

William Snyder
William Snyder  
johnjacob:
Hello mladen and mrtool,

could you guys make it show which pair the alert came from.. thank you very much in advance.

rsx_nrp_amp_alerts.mq4

Hello Johnjacob, added the pair symbol to the alerts.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
MicroLite:
hi mladen and mrtools

could you add "alert on current" option when the HA bars change colour?

pa_bars_and_channel_alertsarrows_mtf_nmc_1.mq4

MicroLite, there is a mtf heiken ashi with alerts here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page441

john jacob
john jacob  

thank you very much mrtools

kramachandran59
kramachandran59  

Hello mladen and mrtool,

I would like you to please consider my request at post 10401 and 10402 regarding the Bands indicator and the Price alert indicator respectively.

Thanks in advance,

Regards

MicroLite
MicroLite  
mrtools:
MicroLite, there is a mtf heiken ashi with alerts here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page441

thanks for the link mrtools,

however, the indicator I posted isn't just HA, it has MA channels with alert

I need the HA alert as an exit signal

would you take a look at it?

and btw, you're the one who made this indicator