Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1041

Pipsycho:
Dear M&M's

One of the M's (Mladen) has built the Corridor FullSSA normalize mtf+lines and like a sunday morning TV evangelical has made me "SEE THE LIGHT"

Is it possible to convert it to display on the main chart as a SSA of price kind of curve, but with the lines??

You guys will be blessed and I would be eternally grateful... well not eternally because I will die first... but you get the idea!!

Ricardo

Pipsycho

It can not be done so (it is because of the normalization - then it would not fit on the main chart)

johnjacob:
Hello mladen and mrtool,

could you guys make it show which pair the alert came from.. thank you very much in advance.

rsx_nrp_amp_alerts.mq4

Hello Johnjacob, added the pair symbol to the alerts.

Files:

MicroLite:
hi mladen and mrtools

could you add "alert on current" option when the HA bars change colour?

pa_bars_and_channel_alertsarrows_mtf_nmc_1.mq4

MicroLite, there is a mtf heiken ashi with alerts here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page441

thank you very much mrtools

Hello mladen and mrtool,

I would like you to please consider my request at post 10401 and 10402 regarding the Bands indicator and the Price alert indicator respectively.

Thanks in advance,

Regards

mrtools:
MicroLite, there is a mtf heiken ashi with alerts here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page441

thanks for the link mrtools,

however, the indicator I posted isn't just HA, it has MA channels with alert

I need the HA alert as an exit signal

would you take a look at it?

and btw, you're the one who made this indicator

dear mrtools and mladen could u plz add an down arrow when bar changes to red and an up arrow when the bar changes to green for the said indi.gann_bars_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4 always thankful to both of you.

Hi Mladen

news about Step Chart?

greetings

Barons1

Barons1:
Hi Mladen

news about Step Chart?

greetings

Barons1

No meaningful solution yet (at least I could not find one)

Maybe someone else has some idea

Mladen,

I thank you anyway for your interest.

Maybe Mr. Tools could help me out?

Reason: