Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1038

elcomepips:
hello can you add notification alert when bars cross 100 and -100 levels, only these level, not 0 levels

thanks

cci_amp236amp244amp246_v4.01_amp_alerts.mq4

Dear Sir,

Not only notifications or alerts but also some arrows on the candlestick chart Green for up above zero and red for down below zero.

Regards

Jack

elcomepips:
hello can you add notification alert when bars cross 100 and -100 levels, only these level, not 0 levels

thanks

cci_amp236amp244amp246_v4.01_amp_alerts.mq4

As far as I see there is no code in it that triggers alerts on zero cross

Hi guys,

Would you be able to add an alert to this indicator for when the dot signal appears please?

s-s-trades.ex4

Been reading this thread for quite a while before I became a member and have to say its a great job you do here

Files:

Who Knows:
Hi guys,

Would you be able to add an alert to this indicator for when the dot signal appears please?

s-s-trades.ex4

Been reading this thread for quite a while before I became a member and have to say its a great job you do here

I can not work on .ex4 file...If you have .mq4 not decompiled file...there is a chance...just saying...

Who Knows:
Hi guys,

s-s-trades.ex4

Hi Who Knows, would need the original source code before doing any modification, can't modify an ex4 file.

Who Knows:
Hi guys,

s-s-trades.ex4

Pava:
I can not work on .ex4 file...If you have .mq4 not decompiled file...there is a chance...just saying...

Pava try this s-s-trades decompiled :

s-s-trades.mq4

Files:

kalawe:
Pava try this s-s-trades decompiled : s-s-trades.mq4

kalawe

That is a simple ADX cross indicator (where +DI and -DI crosses) but the version that uses future +DI and -DI values. There are correct versions of +DI -DI ADX crosses on this very thread

Hi mladen/mrtools,

Could you please add sound/push/email alert to this SnakeForce - Simple TMA indicator?

Thanks a lot!

snakeforce_-_simple_tma_1.mq4

kalawe:
Pava try this s-s-trades decompiled : s-s-trades.mq4

Ummmmm...LOVE! to work on decompiled files!...Thanks a LOT!

mrtools:
TraderWill, added arrows and alerts when the wpr entering adjustable overbought oversold levels by default these levels are set to -20 and -80.

Hi Mr Tools, could you please add input option to change SIZE of the Arrow?

Thanks!

Reason: