Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1038

jolugarpe
jolugarpe  

sorry mr tools google translated me and i didn´t see. I want a indicator bars or histogram of RSI-TC NEW.

Thanks a lot

orcun1234
orcun1234  

Mladen; I am usingmeta 4 build 765. Still i could not get success about close all positios indicator. Please could you give me an exact indicator?

Best Regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mrtools:
Hi Pokrat, Made it with divergence.

Upgraded version of the indicator compatible with the new mt : kwan_divergence_mtf_nmc.mq4

elcomepips
elcomepips  

hello can you add notification alert when bars cross 100 and -100 levels, only these level, not 0 levels

thanks

cci_amp236amp244amp246_v4.01_amp_alerts.mq4

jack4599
jack4599  
elcomepips:
hello can you add notification alert when bars cross 100 and -100 levels, only these level, not 0 levels

thanks

Dear Sir,

Not only notifications or alerts but also some arrows on the candlestick chart Green for up above zero and red for down below zero.

Regards

Jack

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
elcomepips:

thanks

As far as I see there is no code in it that triggers alerts on zero cross

Liam
Liam  

Hi guys,

Would you be able to add an alert to this indicator for when the dot signal appears please?

s-s-trades.ex4

Been reading this thread for quite a while before I became a member and have to say its a great job you do here

Files:
pavaka
pavaka  
Who Knows:
Hi guys,

Would you be able to add an alert to this indicator for when the dot signal appears please?

s-s-trades.ex4

Been reading this thread for quite a while before I became a member and have to say its a great job you do here

I can not work on .ex4 file...If you have .mq4 not decompiled file...there is a chance...just saying...

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Who Knows:
Hi guys,

s-s-trades.ex4

Hi Who Knows, would need the original source code before doing any modification, can't modify an ex4 file.

roni
roni  
Who Knows:
Hi guys,

s-s-trades.ex4

Pava:
I can not work on .ex4 file...If you have .mq4 not decompiled file...there is a chance...just saying...

Pava try this s-s-trades decompiled :

s-s-trades.mq4

Files: