Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1320

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
madopter:
Dear mladen or mrtools, can you please add a push alert for a new trend change only? Also, it would be much appreciated if you could fix the color and line sizing because currently, it won't remember color changes, etc. 3linebreak.mq4

madopter

here is a version with a quick fix of those lines issues : 3linebreak_1.mq4

PS: there are some more things that have to be done in that indicator. It will be done a bit later

Files:
Michael Milde
Michael Milde  

Hello,

could you kindly make this indicator work in mtf and add an UP/Down alert when a gap is identified after candle close?

Gap size should be defineable.

Many thanks for your help!

Files:
i-gap.mq4 4 kb

piease add alert and colour when slobe changes direction.. schaff_trend_cycle_binary.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ANITHA**:
piease add alert and colour when slobe changes direction.. schaff_trend_cycle_binary.mq4

ANITHA

The "binary" is changing values to 1 or -1 at exactly the same places as the regular change the color of the slope, so, if you use the regular that ahs alerts on slope/trend change, the alerts would be exactly the same

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

In any case, here is the version with alerts : schaff_trend_cycle_binary__alerts.mq4

mladen:
In any case, here is the version with alerts : schaff_trend_cycle_binary__alerts.mq4

Thank u verymuch

john jacob
john jacob  

Hello mladen and mrtool,

could you guys please remove the pop up message alert from this ea.. every time i switch time frame the pop up message alert always pop up and its really annoying .. thank you very much in advance.. i posted an image of the pop up message alert im referring too..

autostop2.mq4

Files:
Michael Milde
Michael Milde  
johnjacob:
Hello mladen and mrtool,

could you guys please remove the pop up message alert from this ea.. every time i switch time frame the pop up message alert always pop up and its really annoying .. thank you very much in advance.. i posted an image of the pop up message alert im referring too..

autostop2.mq4

Easy job... look here

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
johnjacob:
Hello mladen and mrtool,

autostop2.mq4

johnjacob

That EA can mix up tp and sl for different symbols (for example if an order is from some jpy cross and you are on some non jpy symbol, the tp and sl will be all wrong)

Michael Milde
Michael Milde  
Mimicri20z:
Hello,

could you kindly make this indicator work in mtf and add an UP/Down alert when a gap is identified after candle close?

Gap size should be defineable.

Many thanks for your help!

Dear Mladen, Mrtools,

kan you kindly help me with this issue?

Would be great!

Thanks in advance,

Files:
i-gap.mq4 4 kb