Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1036

hi mrtools and mladen i am really sorry, but i am having only those 2 files..... its ok... thanks for your valuable time

Hello,

Could you please add an extra alert to this nice indicator : DSS Bressert - any nrp alerts + divergence 2 ?

It has already a lot of alerts, like current, message, sound, email and divergence, but I would like to have also an alert when the DSS crosses a certain OB-OS level like in the picture.

Thanks - Wulong

Wulong10:
Hello,

Could you please add an extra alert to this nice indicator : DSS Bressert - any nrp alerts + divergence 2 ?

It has already a lot of alerts, like current, message, sound, email and divergence, but I would like to have also an alert when the DSS crosses a certain OB-OS level like in the picture.

Thanks - Wulong

Wulong, added the extra alert.

Thanks Mrtools, did you already know that you are the best ?

Now you do.

Best regards from Wulong.

hola sr y herramientas de la empresa, se puede hacer que este indicador una barra indicadora.

Gracias y felicitaciones

Files:

Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools

I would have an idea to improve this indicator and ask for help to make a few additions:

- An alarm sounds when the bars appear "bigger"

- A vertical line indicates that these bars

Unfortunately I can not post in the correct thread (Request and Ideas) I hope that is not a problem.

I really hope that we can change this.

Thanks in advance for your great work!

best wishes

Barons1

stepchart_v1_-_separate_nmc.mq4

Barons1:
Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools

I would have an idea to improve this indicator and ask for help to make a few additions:

- An alarm sounds when the bars appear "bigger"

- A vertical line indicates that these bars

Unfortunately I can not post in the correct thread (Request and Ideas) I hope that is not a problem.

I really hope that we can change this.

Thanks in advance for your great work!

best wishes

Barons1

stepchart_v1_-_separate_nmc.mq4

Barons1

What would be the criteria for "bigger" bars?

I try to explain:

I noticed that Step Chart has the "similarities" with The Waddah attar explosion.

Very often the "big bar" of Step Chart coincide with the "explosion" of the WAE.

The idea would be to take the concept of the WAE (then operate on the explosion) but applied to Step Chart.

So operate mainly on the type of bars.

It might for example try to combine the two indicators to generate a unique signal.

Or try to fit some sort of level which violated, indicates these great bars.

What do you think?

greetings

Barons1

Files:

Barons1:
I try to explain:

I noticed that Step Chart has the "similarities" with The Waddah attar explosion.

Very often the "big bar" of Step Chart coincide with the "explosion" of the WAE.

The idea would be to take the concept of the WAE (then operate on the explosion) but applied to Step Chart.

So operate mainly on the type of bars.

It might for example try to combine the two indicators to generate a unique signal.

Or try to fit some sort of level which violated, indicates these great bars.

What do you think?

greetings

Barons1

The problem as I see it is the following : we can use some kind of an average bar size, but then there will be more alerts then necessary. Will try one variation and then we shall see what did we get

Thanks Mladen, if you find the system to improve it, I think we can get an excellent indicator

Reason: