Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1036

askingz
askingz  

edited edited edited

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
topi:
hi mrtools/mladen these two were forwarded to me by my friend, i am not aware of the same.... request u to plz add alerts to any one of them. Thanks in advance viahet_supports_and_resistances.mq4 support_and_resistance_-_kalenzo_1.mq4

Do you happen to have original (non-decpmpiled) source code of those indicators?

alessandromagno
alessandromagno  

Hi mladen/mrtools, i found this indicator which counts the consecutive bull and bear candles. Can you please add an alert when x consecutive coming? Or maybe can you suggest a similar indicator?

Thank you guys for your work!

ccc.mq4

Files:
ccc.mq4 3 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
alessandromagno:
Hi mladen/mrtools, i found this indicator which counts the consecutive bull and bear candles. Can you please add an alert when x consecutive coming? Or maybe can you suggest a similar indicator?

Thank you guys for your work!

ccc.mq4

alessandromagno

checking if it exists with alerts (sometimes it takes time to find among so many indicators )

topi
topi  

hi mrtools and mladen i am really sorry, but i am having only those 2 files..... its ok... thanks for your valuable time

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

Hello,

Could you please add an extra alert to this nice indicator : DSS Bressert - any nrp alerts + divergence 2 ?

It has already a lot of alerts, like current, message, sound, email and divergence, but I would like to have also an alert when the DSS crosses a certain OB-OS level like in the picture.

Thanks - Wulong

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Wulong10:
Hello,

Could you please add an extra alert to this nice indicator : DSS Bressert - any nrp alerts + divergence 2 ?

It has already a lot of alerts, like current, message, sound, email and divergence, but I would like to have also an alert when the DSS crosses a certain OB-OS level like in the picture.

Thanks - Wulong

Wulong, added the extra alert.

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

Thanks Mrtools, did you already know that you are the best ?

Now you do.

Best regards from Wulong.

jolugarpe
jolugarpe  

hola sr y herramientas de la empresa, se puede hacer que este indicador una barra indicadora.

Gracias y felicitaciones

Files:
Barry
Barry  

Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools

I would have an idea to improve this indicator and ask for help to make a few additions:

- An alarm sounds when the bars appear "bigger"

- A vertical line indicates that these bars

Unfortunately I can not post in the correct thread (Request and Ideas) I hope that is not a problem.

I really hope that we can change this.

Thanks in advance for your great work!

best wishes

Barons1

stepchart_v1_-_separate_nmc.mq4