Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1039

mladen:
kalawe That is a simple ADX cross indicator (where +DI and -DI crosses) but the version that uses future +DI and -DI values. There are correct versions of +DI -DI ADX crosses on this very thread

Mladen,

iam just help decompiled the file for Pava.

Thanks for the info.

Wibie_G:
Hi Mr Tools, could you please add input option to change SIZE of the Arrow? Thanks!

Hi Wibie_G, not able to find the post could you post a link to that post or post the indicator you want to add the modification.

mrtools:
Hi Wibie_G, not able to find the post could you post a link to that post or post the indicator you want to add the modification.

mrtools this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page476

Wibie_G:
Hi Mr Tools, could you please add input option to change SIZE of the Arrow? Thanks!

Hi Wibie_G, added the option to change the arrow size.

Yes that one, MrTools. Thank you, clon_tron.

Wibie_G:
Yes that one, MrTools. Thank you, clon_tron.

You are welcome!

mrtools:
Hi Wibie_G, added the option to change the arrow size.

Thank you so much MrTools. You're the bests!

Hello mrtools /mladen and compliments of the day. Please is there any 2 ma cross with alert where i can set it to simple, exponential,e.t.c and also set the apply to property to lets say typical price{hlc/3} and the shift to whatever number that i want? i have searched but could not find one. Looking forward to your help and thanks in advance.

Hi! I need an alert to the indicator Trend Magic for when the candle cross the line of the indicator above or below .Can someone help me? trend-magic.mq4trend-magic.mq4Can someone help me ?

Files:

Hi Mladen,

I was wondering if there was some progress with Step Chart about our previous discussion.

greetings

Barons1

Reason: