Indicators with alerts/signal - page 852

Hermo:
Good morning to all

Please could add an alert to this indicator.

The indicator would sound alert when the trend changes.

Thank you very much.

A hug.

Hermo.

Hermo

That is a renamed price channel stop indicator. Just find the original and there are already versions with alerts

skn:
Please add a zero line cross alert to the Regularized momentum histo mtf.mq4 indicator. Thanks.

Here is a version with alerts of zero crosses : regularized__momentum_histo_amp_alerts_mtf.mq4

Hello Mladen and MrTools, pls can you help to adjust this indicator to have pop up alert, with option of alert on current candle including the pair names and also help to adjust the arrows to appear correctly on/below the candles.

Thanks in advance.

Files:

mladen:
Hermo That is a renamed price channel stop indicator. Just find the original and there are already versions with alerts

Good afternoon.

It mladen reason.

I had not noticed.

A hug.

Hermo.

Is there anyone have made this indicator into EA (signal mantapz) Signal Mantapz v1 which can open and close order on its own?

Dear mladen, mrtools,

please could you make an alert if the color change.

The alert should show Pair, Timeframe and if Buy or Sell, and it should be appear when the candle is already closed.

Many Thanks in advance

Greatings

Files:

Dear code experts,

I am enclosing the Bollinger Bands indicator with alert and arrowsfor when the MA crosses upper or lower bbands from the inside of the bands at a candle close.

I kindly ask you to add the alert and arrows for when the MA crosses upper or lower bbands from the outside of the bands at a candle close.

Thank you for your efforts and your help!

bollinger_bands_alerts_amp_arrows.mq4

Pjotr:
Dear code experts,

I am enclosing the Bollinger Bands indicator with alert and arrowsfor when the MA crosses upper or lower bbands from the inside of the bands at a candle close.

I kindly ask you to add the alert and arrows for when the MA crosses upper or lower bbands from the outside of the bands at a candle close.

Thank you for your efforts and your help!

bollinger_bands_alerts_amp_arrows.mq4

Pjotr

MA can not pass upper and lower band

It is a consequence of the way how bollinger bands are calculated : mo + standard deviation(s) for upper band and ma - standard deviation(s) for lower band, and since standard deviation can not be negative, ma never can cross the bands

mladen:
Hermo That is a renamed price channel stop indicator. Just find the original and there are already versions with alerts

Hi Mladen

Is it possible to adjust this indicator so that what I presume to be the tick chart sound alerts (the "whizz" noises) can be removed and yet still retain its normal alert functions please?

HI Mr Mladen/ MrTools,

Can I have an alert for this pin bar detection Indicator .....

Is there any other better Pin bar detection indicators around .... Something like bullish/bearish pin etc

Thanks a lot

Files:
Reason: