Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1403

Hi,

Is there a bollinger bands alert indicator that has an adjustable shift and not a just period and deviations?

And is there a bollinger bands indicator that can be shifted by half a period(0.5)?

Thanks 

Simon894:

Hi,

Is there a bollinger bands alert indicator that has an adjustable shift and not a just period and deviations?

And is there a bollinger bands indicator that can be shifted by half a period(0.5)?

Thanks 

Simon894

No indicator can be shifted by just 0.5 a period

This?
Files:

vvFishvv:
This?
No idea what is it supposed to show, but if you are trying to show shift for user Simon894 question, that is shift 1 and as I told, since the shift of values can be shifted only bar(s) wise, the shift can not be fractional

Hey guys,

Can anyone make a pop up alert for this indicator?

its 123 pattern indicator. its very accurate and good. i just need a pop up alert so as soon as an arrow is painted i get a pop up on the screen saying which currency got an alert for it.

Please make an alert for both versions if possible.

thanks.

Files:

Good day Mladen/Mrtools 

please , i'm looking for an EA that will open multiple orders with one click ( either sell or Buy order with one click).

Thank you and waiting for your response. 

El_Nur:

Good day Mladen/Mrtools 

please , i'm looking for an EA that will open multiple orders with one click ( either sell or Buy order with one click).

Thank you and waiting for your response. 

In general EAs do not open orders on a click

You are probably looking for a script (to which you can assign a shortcut and execute it as you will then)

mladen:

In general EAs do not open orders on a click

You are probably looking for a script (to which you can assign a shortcut and execute it as you will then)

Yes sir
that's exactly what I need

El_Nur:
Yes sir
that's exactly what I need

What conditions? What number of orders? What stop losses? What Take profits? What lot sizes?

All that is needed to know

mladen:

What conditions? What number of orders? What stop losses? What Take profits? What lot sizes?

All that is needed to know

Conditions:
. Open multiple orders with buy/sell click. 
. Close all multiple positions if new orders is open. 

Functions
. Orders =(number of multiple orders)
. lot sizes= (Number of lot size of each order ). 
. Stoploss =(amount of stop loss)
. Take Profit = (amount of take profit)

The functions should be changeable. 
Thank you sir. I'm very GRATEFUL. 
Reason: