Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1080

rplust:
Hi, I added the Indi to the chart.....but I wonder why the line extension does not update automatically?

What line extension?

I did not change anything in that part - what I did is adding alerting code (finding out if an arrow appeared and then alert). Existing code was not altered to change how something works

mladen:
What line extension? I did not change anything in that part - what I did is adding alerting code (finding out if an arrow appeared and then alert). Existing code was not altered to change how something works

I understand. It was just a question....I meant the length of the horizontal levels (set in the Parameter window default max 50 bars) once established do not update with each bar but only when refreshing the chart.

rplust:
I understand. It was just a question....I meant the length of the horizontal levels (set in the Parameter window default max 50 bars) once established do not update with each bar but only when refreshing the chart.

I see what you mean

It seems that the indicator has some errors in it (not just that one with lines - see what happens with arrows when a new bar is formed)

Hi Mladen,

Can you please check the popup alert in this Indicator ... Its not working for me ....... Can you please make it work.

Does the Indicator repaint ?

Thanks a lot

Files:
arbalet.mq4  6 kb

Hi mrtools/mladen,

Does alert can be added to his indicator when arrow shows up?

beforexguru.ex4beforexguru.mq4

Thanks

Files:

vavrey:
DC66

My pleasure!

The alert version has a pop up alert without the option to turn it off. So you will have to toggle between the 2 indicators to use and not use the alert. Try it out on your 60 second chart to see what I mean. I don't have the mq4 version I'm afraid.

Thank-you very much varrey !

I am at work now, but when I tried it last night, it did NOT have a pop-up, only sound alert.

I know it was designed for 60sec, but I use succesfully for M15.

From what I've seen, it shows signals ONE candle EARLIER than others I've found.

mr tools / mladen, would you be able to make an indictor with arrows and pop-ups for ADX 14, BARS 350, that doesn't repaint, for Dan The Great and myself ? Unless someone can explain to me other wise, this works very well on M15 !

I am sure others would benefit as well. If anyone has a better M15 indicator please share it.

Thnaks again to mr tools and mladen for all their generous work, especially for newbies like myself

Darren

mrtools:
Darren, That is the most recent Currency heat map indicator that I know of, don't know of any non repainting adx indicators that give the diplus/diminus cross any earlier, maybe put an adx indicator on your chart and compare the signals.

Thank-you very much mr tools for all your help !

Do you have a script, (not sure if this is the correct term), that would allow me to open all currency pairs available on my platform, that contain a certain currency eg, CAD, open a M15 chart and apply a template ? Yes, I know that is asking a lot.

Once again, I do appreciate how generous you and mladen are to newbies like myself

Darren

Is there a way that someone can make this indicator non repainting? It will be a big help to me if it will not repaint.

sixtysecondtrades_alert.ex4

Dan The Great:
Is there a way that someone can make this indicator non repainting? It will be a big help to me if it will not repaint. sixtysecondtrades_alert.ex4

so I was RIGHT after all?..."Gone in 60 Seconds"

DCC66:
Thank-you very much varrey !

I am at work now, but when I tried it last night, it did NOT have a pop-up, only sound alert.

I know it was designed for 60sec, but I use succesfully for M15.

From what I've seen, it shows signals ONE candle EARLIER than others I've found.

mr tools / mladen, would you be able to make an indictor with arrows and pop-ups for ADX 14, BARS 350, that doesn't repaint, for Dan The Great and myself ? Unless someone can explain to me other wise, this works very well on M15 !

I am sure others would benefit as well. If anyone has a better M15 indicator please share it.

Thnaks again to mr tools and mladen for all their generous work, especially for newbies like myself

Darren

DCC66

I suggested using your 60 second charts so that you don't have to hang around for 15 minutes (or multiples thereof) to prove that although the indicator does not make mention of an alert function in its parameter box - only a sound function (that whizzing sound - which you can turn on or off) you will find that indeed you will get a pop-up alert in any case - which you can't turn on or off. Try it out - you should see the same things as I see on my charts.

Reason: