Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1340

Boruto
Boruto  
Pava:
you are correct....Actually...I have a system with only 2 indicators...purely mechanical...(no thinking involved whatsoever) -set inter/exit rules...this system is consistently profitable /with low drawdown...but I am not willing to share it with you...coz you've been Bad Girlz...

I dont even want this...Mr.Pava...Im happy for You that You get profit and thats all about it.... but dont be a hypocrite here and call me bad girl... You acting here like a douchebag...and i dont say only on this topic....but on others to... With stupid, ironic and full of sarcasm answers that we dont need here..its not even funny men.... We supposed to help each other here... and not act like Yours not constructive answers with bullshit around... Why You just dont make a reply and write to me on begining that this indicator will wipe my account and its not worth of case ?(In Your opinion..) But no... You need to fool around with us.... thinking that You are some kind of only one "God" of Forex here with strategy making money.... hah. We all see that Your ego is bigger than Pages on this topic...

Just dont make stupid reply spam and ackt like douche here... and for god sake just try to be more helpfull here on future for others....

Remember ... karma always comes back...

Its my last words here about "that"

Have a great day!

Regards

JJBanko

pavaka
pavaka  
jebanie:

I dont even want this...Mr.Pava...Im happy for You that You get profit and thats all about it.... but dont be a hypocrite here and call me bad girl... You acting here like a douchebag...and i dont say only on this topic....but on others to... With stupid, ironic and full of sarcasm answers that we dont need here..its not even funny men.... We supposed to help each other here... and not act like Yours not constructive answers with bullshit around... Why You just dont make a reply and write to me on begining that this indicator will wipe my account and its not worth of case ?(In Your opinion..) But no... You need to fool around with us.... thinking that You are some kind of only one "God" of Forex here with strategy making money.... hah. We all see that Your ego is bigger than Pages on this topic...

Just dont make stupid reply spam and ackt like douche here... and for god sake just try to be more helpfull here on future for others....

Remember ... karma always comes back...

Its my last words here about "that"

Have a great day!

Regards

JJBanko

...if you won't test indicators by yourself...you will never know why some indicators are not usable...and why you shall not bother programmers with request for modifications of non-usable indicators...

(I never said that I am NOT a douchebag)

William Snyder
William Snyder  
jebanie:

Thank You Mr.Tools one again. You are best !

I try to set up this indi twice on my screen. I would like to have smooth calculated arrows and also not smooth like on original indi (to confirm/filter alert)... but when i try it there cant by 2 arrows...it cant be combined...i dont know why.... one arrow allways disappears and only one stays. Could You be so kind and combined it with smooth and not ? So i could see both of arrows ?

Thank You in advance !

Regards

JJBanko

JJBanko, you need a separate arrows ID for every instance you use the arrows

Boruto
Boruto  
mrtools:
JJBanko, you need a separate arrows ID for every instance you use the arrows

Ok now it working ! Thank You a lot Mr.Tools!

have a great day!

Regards

JJBanko

Dirk Härtel
Dirk Härtel  

Hello,

I have a question regarding the indicator I attached.

Right now the indicator shows an arrow when the signal lines cross. Would it be possible to add another arrow or other visible signal when the one signal line is leaving the outer bands?

Thanks.

D.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Desatar:
Hello,

I have a question regarding the indicator I attached.

Right now the indicator shows an arrow when the signal lines cross. Would it be possible to add another arrow or other visible signal when the one signal line is leaving the outer bands?

Thanks.

D.

D

Are you aware that it is the regular ssa that recalculates (it would and is changing signals)?

Dirk Härtel
Dirk Härtel  
mladen:

D

Are you aware that it is the regular ssa that recalculates (it would and is changing signals)?

Hello,

yes I noticed that when refreh the chart it changes. But that is ok. I am using it on a 1hr and 4 hr chart so the refresh is just one candle most of the time.

I just wanna see how that might help. If the picture is too messed up then I continue with the setup I have right now.

Thx.

D.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Desatar:

Hello,

yes I noticed that when refreh the chart it changes. But that is ok. I am using it on a 1hr and 4 hr chart so the refresh is just one candle most of the time.

I just wanna see how that might help. If the picture is too messed up then I continue with the setup I have right now.

Thx.

D.

D

There is no limit how many bars back can be changed

SSA can change all the bars back (it is the way how it is calculated) and change the signals way back in the past

Dirk Härtel
Dirk Härtel  
mladen:

D

There is no limit how many bars back can be changed

SSA can change all the bars back (it is the way how it is calculated) and change the signals way back in the past

I leave it at 500 bars back. When you say it would be to messi, then we leave it as it is.

D.

suat
suat  
Pava:
...not sharing it...can give few clues...system works on 1 minute chart...yes 1 minute!...I thought it will never be possible...and both indicators are at default values...you're right...I might move my posts to Pollan's