[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 734

7Konstantin7:

Strangely, the number of trades is almost the same, parameters are always the same (but above are tests from Dukas)

The number of trades has changed by 4 times) But in general yes, the second chart is nicer. Do you mean by Metakvot quotes?

OnGoing:
I'm tired of it. So the number of trades has changed by 4 times) But in general yes, the second chart is nicer. Do you mean by Metacquot quotes?

I don't see anything anymore)

it's a quote from the native foru...

let's think it over...?

maybe try to rewrite it on mt5...)

the spread has a big impact, i need to test futures without a spread - i'm tired ...

7Konstantin7:

I'd like to sharpen them on mt5 and run them there... If you're interested, let's try it :)

I have doubts about ticks, even if it's on the clock, but there we get "synthetics" that don't look like real.

It is always better to run on open minutes and strive to tune the system to them. Otherwise the tester is falsely encouraging.

OnGoing:

There are doubts about the ticks run, even though it's on the clock, but it's also synthetic, not like the real thing.

It's always better to run it by the open minutes and strive to tweak the system to fit them. Otherwise the tester is falsely reassuring.

It's true, but the system is only for H1

At least it's not based on the market but on pending orders.

And on the demo just started, but it works fine

i should use the second version of the owl this week

But it is not habitual for a long time (trading style)

OnGoing:

Is it possible to set it up for m1?

I know how it works...)

7Konstantin7:

Maybe we should try to rewrite it on mt5...)

I'm very curious about the spread, I need to test futures without a spread, I'm tired already(

If you do not have an Mt5, you cannot trade just to test it, and it only makes sense to use multicurrency ones.

If you have one symbol, it's much better to go straight to quadruple.

For futures, yes, if limit order is entered, spread is not charged. But if the system strongly depends on the spread, it's not good, because the real market will modify it and everything may crash.

I think we should try to get a stable result in Open Minutes, then it may make sense to continue working with it.

7Konstantin7:

Is it possible to set it up for m1?

I know how it works...)

You can run it on minutes and take the signals from hours as well.

OnGoing:

You won't be able to trade MT5 yet, only to test, and it only makes sense to multicurrency.

And if there is only one symbol, it's much better to get it right away on 4.

For futures, yes, if limit order is entered, spread is not charged. But if the system strongly depends on the spread, it's not good, because the real market will modify it and everything may crash.

If you try to use open minitoks, you'll get better results and then you'll have to continue working with it.

I tried to open it with Open Minutes, it is not realistic because the conditions for the input by H1 indicator and on m1 the indicator looks different.

if you only turn the owl upside down...

you would need to turn the indicator upside down - it works on m1 or m5 and you'll get there in no time)

mt5 is already available on the real

OnGoing:
You can run it on minutes and take the signals from hours.

How does this work?

It doesn't work that way, then you have to change something in the code?

7Konstantin7:

How does this work?

it doesn't work that way, then do you have to change something in the code?

Yeah, just leave it to me, I'll look at the code.
Reason: