Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1058

ForexHill:
Hello mladen and mrtools,

I tried to modify this indicator in such a way that it draws VLINE instead of ARROWS..no success...without taking into account that my version draws VLINE each bar...

So, the vertical line version would be great if possible, and with line thickness it would be even nicer.

Thanks

Can you post the version that you made so far?

ForexHill:
Hello mladen and mrtools,

I tried to modify this indicator in such a way that it draws VLINE instead of ARROWS..no success...without taking into account that my version draws VLINE each bar...

So, the vertical line version would be great if possible, and with line thickness it would be even nicer.

Thanks

ForexHill, added the line option, and an option to use the arrows or not.

mrtools:
ForexHill, added the line option, and an option to use the arrows or not.

Thank you very much works perfectly!

Hello mrtools & mladen

some help needed, could you kindly add a sound alert to the below attached ADX indicator, a sound alert when bar changes color to "lime", ie, when ADX moves up. Thank You

Files:

mahnooj:
Hello mrtools & mladen some help needed, could you kindly add a sound alert to the below attached ADX indicator, a sound alert when bar changes color to "lime", ie, when ADX moves up. Thank You

Mahnooj, added the alerts, you probably already know but for those who are not familiar, if the bars are lime means it is a trend (adx sloping up) and not necessarily the direction of the trend.

mrtools:
Mahnooj, added the alerts, you probably already know but for those who are not familiar, if the bars are lime means it is a trend (adx sloping up) and not necessarily the direction of the trend.

hi mr tools

would you please modify the above indicator so that show the slope (direction ) of +di instead of adx line ?

thanks a lot in advance .

mrtools:

thanks a ton mrtools.......

Hi mrtools/mladen

Please add email alerts/push notifications to this indicator .

Thanks

Files:

Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools

I would like to ask a few additions to this indicator:

- Vertical lines and a sound audio when two or more timeframes show the same result

- Possibility of being able to choose the amount of time frame in order to generate the signal: for example, only 2 (TF) or 3 or all 4

I hope to be able to make myself understood

Thank you in advance and I'll also wishes of Happy Easter in advance.

greetings

Barons1

4_time_frame_tsv_bullish_amp_bearish.mq4

Boloti:
Hi mrtools/mladen

Please add email alerts/push notifications to this indicator .

Thanks

Boloti, added the email and push notifications.

Files:
Reason: