Indicators with alerts/signal - page 951

Anyway:
:o

secretcode

This is, I'm sorry to say, now '3.02' still repaint, may eventually make a completely different thing.

as mladen reply to your apply :

rather than what 12BPRO said like Bar - 1, (without any disrespect):

I think it is more like ArrayMaximum(num_array, - count, 0);

so mladen is right (he was always impeccably, in fact).

but that indicator is interesting to see what happens next...

Thanks Anyway for some useful information

Best Regards

secretcode

Thank you MLaden,

Regards,

Lima

hi mrtools/mladen can u add the arrow to this indi. up arrow for blue and down arrow for red. thanks advanced_forecater_2.02_mtf_amp_alerts.mq4

topi:
hi mrtools/mladen can u add the arrow to this indi. up arrow for blue and down arrow for red. thanks advanced_forecater_2.02_mtf_amp_alerts.mq4

topi

It was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

topi:

topi

you don't have to get arrows, in fact arrows in this case doesn't mean always to enter or exit, this indicator show you the forecasting direction trend which may or may not incorrect. You have to have another indicator or perhaps complete strategy include this indicator.

From my point of view, it is not good to include your chart any unnecessary singes especially arrows. Changing indicator color and alert are fairly enough to look at and decide whether you should enter trading (buy or sell) or not according to your strategy.

Finally:

Sorry mladen to interfere, I just put my point of view, which you may agree with me about it.

regards

Talaat E

Hello everyone can have this indicator with a signal by the alarm when they change color bars?

Thanks

Barons1

a2.ex4

Files:
a2.ex4  8 kb

Barons1:
Hello everyone can have this indicator with a signal by the alarm when they change color bars?

Thanks

Barons1

a2.ex4

You can find that indicator here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

Since it repaints, better not to use any version of it that has alerts

Many thanks for your reply Mladen. The indicator that you mentioned I already have, but did not give me a lot of satisfaction .. I find this a2 is really well done and quite accurate, but I use it as only as a confirmation. I could use an alarm when change color bars. On the net I could not find anything like it. Do you think you could do something?

Thanks for everything

Barons1

Barons1:
Many thanks for your reply Mladen. The indicator that you mentioned I already have, but did not give me a lot of satisfaction .. I find this a2 is really well done and quite accurate, but I use it as only as a confirmation. I could use an alarm when change color bars. On the net I could not find anything like it. Do you think you could do something?

Thanks for everything

Barons1

Barons1

The thing is that it would alert, and then change everything (repaint) and the alert on completely different place. Very dangerous to use any indicator like that (that repaints) for signals. It looks nice in the hindsight, but in runtime it will not be even close to that

Hi Mladen,

I've been using this indicator for a long time now and until now I haven't had need for any alerts. I've been trying to experiment writing code for this one, but I think I've bitten off more than I can chew and I need email alerts for this one,to accomodate a change in my schedule, if it can be done? I would really appreciate your guys help!!

Files:
rsioma_2.mq4  6 kb
Reason: