Indicators with alerts/signal - page 918

thanks mladen, i only want to use this indicator as a signal alert for my main indicators which are ex4 and thereby cannot be added a alert, if i am right? so its only to give a alert

tradur:
Thank you mladen!

But i dont base my entries on this indicator, i just want to use this indi as a alert, because i have a indicator in ex4 which is non-repainting but more or less giving similair signals.

but i don;t think ex4 can be added alerts, if i am right? well thats the reason.

Alerts for repainting indicators are dangerous.

Anyway, I believe that you have a few versions of solar wind with alerts too that that thread. Just set the period of any of the solar wind with alerts to 13 and you will get the same values

mladen:
Alerts for repainting indicators are dangerous. Anyway, I believe that you have a few versions of solar wind with alerts too that that thread. Just set the period of any of the solar wind with alerts to 13 and you will get the same values

thanks, are you aware with nihilist indicators on FF? If so whats your opinion about those indi's?

tradur:
thanks, are you aware with nihilist indicators on FF? If so whats your opinion about those indi's?

Sorry, never used them.

mladen/mrtools can you please add a pop up alert.

Files:

clon_tron:
mladen/mrtools can you please add a pop up alert.

clon_tron

Check out this one (as far as I see that is the same indicator with an addition of alerts) : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download ADXcrosses.mq4

Hello, can you add notification alert when always exceeds the level again?

vertex_alerts_nmc_1.01.mq4

Files:

mladen:
clon_tron Check out this one (as far as I see that is the same indicator with an addition of alerts) : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download ADXcrosses.mq4

Can you check it again. Cuz i don't see any alert in the code.

clon_tron:
Can you check it again. Cuz i don't see any alert in the code.

Wrong link

This is the one I wanted to attach : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download ADX Crossing_Alert.mq4

Hi mrtools and MLaden,

This is a great indicator from my system (combined with the gg-rsi-cci that mrtools so nicely programmed the alerts for)

To make my system a little easier, could it also be possible to have an alert in this flattrend v3 when color change occurs?

That would be fantastic. Thank you very much.

Greet

Angy

flattrend_v3.ex4

flattrend_v3.mq4

Files:
Reason: