New metatrader 4 related questions, issues, solutions ... - page 5

Hello Seniors

I need an indicator/strategy for MT4 for price alert in which

1) There is a pop up window with sound on every alert +

2)Option to edit text message of alert,which will help in differentiating price alerts for multiple alert working at the same time.

I will be very thankful

Thanks in advance

uday:
Hello Seniors

2)Option to edit text message of alert,which will help in differentiating price alerts for multiple alert working at the same time.

I will be very thankful

Thanks in advance

Any particular example to use that on?

This way it is a completely general request

uday:
Hello Seniors

I will be very thankful

Thanks in advance

Hello Uday, to your first question yes there is a pop up window with sound on every alert, and yes there the text message can be edited, but the files needs to be an original source code of the indicator.

uday:
Hello Seniors

I will be very thankful

Thanks in advance

Please describe the conditions for alerting

There are two buttons, '+' and '-', in the MT4 terminal, which increase / decrease the chart 2 times. Does there exist any script / indicator / program, or could it be written, which allows to increase / decrease the chart, say, 1.5 times?

Sorry, the answer is already given by Mladen in Elite; I have problems with editing posts.

wojtek.paul:
Sorry, the answer is already given by Mladen in Elite; I have problems with editing posts.

wojtek.paul

That is not a problem or a bug : all users have a limited time to edit post and after that the post can not be changed (that is same on every normal forum - in order to avoid some things that some users were doing)

mladen:

wojtek.paul

That is not a problem or a bug : all users have a limited time to edit post and after that the post can not be changed (that is same on every normal forum - in order to avoid some things that some users were doing)

Greetings Mladen, Please would it be possible to add a sound alert in this indicator when their is a change in signal. Thanks.

Files:

trizzle:
Greetings Mladen, Please would it be possible to add a sound alert in this indicator when their is a change in signal. Thanks.

trizzle

Isn't that too much alerts?

Also, there would be alerts for up and down on the same bar

Files:
gann.png  124 kb

mladen:

trizzle

Isn't that too much alerts?

Also, there would be alerts for up and down on the same bar

pls disregard it. Didnt know it repaints that bad before requesting for the alert . Thanks. Merry Xmas

Reason: