Indicators with alerts/signal - page 733

mladen:
Gfuchs Those are indicators but, since they are very specific indicators (they are generating offline charts data) I think that it is much better to take any indicator that already have alerts of the kind that you need and attach it to those offline charts (ie : to use the offline charts as any other normal time frame chart and apply indicators to them).

Hi Mladen, that would also be ok. Thanks! Nice idea

hi mladen,

i'm afraid i posted in the wrong thread before, so this should be the right one...

i'd like to have a few additions to the attached indi for build 6xx (would it work also for 509?):

1. vertical line at zero cross (only if confirmed after current bar is closed)

2. sound alert + text message (pop-up)

3. email message (i've hotmail, does it work with build 6xx?)

many thanks in advance.

madistance_smoothed.mq4

Files:

zoroxzyad:
hi my best friends today i have found this great ea and indicators i will attach them all the 2 indicators i attach first need to be compatable with new mt4 please also the rest is attached too so every one can use the systemcenter_of_gravity.mq4ffcal.mq4uranus_v0.2.zipuranus_v0.1.mq4uranus_v0.1_user_guide.pdf

so as you can see v1 is not working as indicator or as ea it should do both

and v2 indicators are working but 2 of them which i ask for them to be nmc v2 ea is working but i think it needs the 2 indicators for his data to be accurate thanks mladen and mr tools for your effort and time i owe you alot

Zoroxzyad, on the center of gravity made it compatible with newer mt4 builds but added to the name "regression" since it actually is a renamed regression channel and wanting to avoid confusion with Ehlers center of gravity about the FFCal it would be best I think if you go to the original coder of that indicator to have it fixed.

Just for information the EA uses custom indicator "DSS Bressert" and the "FFCal".

Guys, just don't forget that polynomial regression is recalculating

engula:
hi mladen,

i'm afraid i posted in the wrong thread before, so this should be the right one...

i'd like to have a few additions to the attached indi for build 6xx (would it work also for 509?):

1. vertical line at zero cross (only if confirmed after current bar is closed)

2. sound alert + text message (pop-up)

3. email message (i've hotmail, does it work with build 6xx?)

many thanks in advance.

madistance_smoothed.mq4

thanks engula.

Hi all,

Please help me to make alert for this indi.

Alert when every new line is perform.

Is more better if i can choose the sound because I want to hear different sound from other indi.

Download ZIGZAG.mq4 from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Many thanks

kalawe:
Hi all,

Please help me to make alert for this indi.

Alert when every new line is perform.

Is more better if i can choose the sound because I want to hear different sound from other indi.

Download ZIGZAG.mq4 from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Many thanks

Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172952 ? There are a couple zigzag indicators alerting on turning points at that thread

Hi Mladen,

Iam already check it all indi there. Thats different from mine.

Please make alert for that indi.

Many thanks

kalawe:
Hi Mladen,

Iam already check it all indi there. Thats different from mine.

Please make alert for that indi.

Many thanks

kalawe

I tend to repeat the same advice regarding alerts on indicator like zigzag (and similar) : better not to use that kind of indicators in signaling (alerting) mode. It can lead to big trading decision mistakes

vasanthony:
thanks engula.

you're welcome!

but, for what...?

Reason: