Indicators with alerts/signal - page 728

good morning to all mr tools and mladen you helped me with this two indicators before they were fantastic and you said its non repainting indicator but i just lost a trade when the indicator repainted 1- it sometimes give the signal after its happened and finished as you saw in pic named down it gives the signal at the red line but the red bars painted in the past 2- after the price go up in the same candle it turned back to blue making my lost like pic named upp what should i do i use period 50 and the h4 d1 w1 mn time frames as shown any way to make this indicator dont do that it happens in the 2 indicators attachedcci_-_histo__mtf__alerts_nmc.mq44_time_frame_cci_nmc.mq4

zoroxzyad:
good morning to all mr tools and mladen you helped me with this two indicators before they were fantastic and you said its non repainting indicator but i just lost a trade when the indicator repainted 1- it sometimes give the signal after its happened and finished as you saw in pic named down it gives the signal at the red line but the red bars painted in the past 2- after the price go up in the same candle it turned back to blue making my lost like pic named upp what should i do i use period 50 and the h4 d1 w1 mn time frames as shown any way to make this indicator dont do that it happens in the 2 indicators attachedcci_-_histo__mtf__alerts_nmc.mq44_time_frame_cci_nmc.mq4

That is a multi time frame indicator and it behaves like any multi time frame indicator. It has to update all the bar belonging to the current opened bar of the higher time frame - that is how multi time frame indicators are working and it has never been considered a repainting

DSS of MACD with alerts added (the whole pack : sounds, popups, emails, notifications - all on current or a closed bar). Also you can chose if you wish alerts on slope change or signal line change

jjn-nugget.mq4jjn-nugget.ex4Need alter and sound if possible. thanks you.

Files:

asking:
hello , is there any alert indicator for closed position so everytime open position closed by either manual or expert advisor it pop up an alert thanks please reply

anyone ? thanks please reply

asking:
anyone ? thanks please reply

Did you test this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173609 ?

Mladen please help me to add alert to this fib. indicator when it touches 61.8,thanks1-2-3_pattern_mtf_alert_v3.1.mq41-2-3_pattern_mtf_alert_v3.1.mq41-2-3_pattern_mtf_alert_v3.1.mq4

fancysgs:
Mladen please help me to add alert to this fib. indicator when it touches 61.8,thanks1-2-3_pattern_mtf_alert_v3.1.mq41-2-3_pattern_mtf_alert_v3.1.mq41-2-3_pattern_mtf_alert_v3.1.mq4

fancysgs

Those are decompiled codes. Do you have the originals because I doubt that people will help altering decompiled code

Hi,

Is it only me, or alert mode doesn't work properly? No mater what settings I use for alertsOnCurrent alert messages pops up on the current candle.

On the other hand, I can't figure out how to include in the alert message the lowest price for the trend up and the highest price for the trend down.

doAlert(StringConcatenate(" up trend @ ", Low[0])); doAlert(StringConcatenate(" down trend @ ", High[0]));

doesn't seam to work.

Could anyone help me with this, please? Thank you.

Hi guys,

Can someone help me fix this indicator?

This fractal indicator already has a sound alert but the problem is it's not at the close of the candle when the fractal is formed. I just want the indicator to give me a sound alert when a fractal is formed at the close of 3rd candle (i used fractal period 5).

Here is the indicator:

Thanks in advance!

Reason: