Metatrader 5 versions of indicators ... - page 24

pipmagnet:
Thanks again in advance - please remember my earlier request for a MACD that will plot arrows at the zero cross (on close of candle). Be well
Since that kind of macd is quite common, please use some of the existing ones

This is a macd using Ahrens, its mtf with alerts on the crossing of macd and it's signal.

Files:

mladen:
Since that kind of macd is quite common, please use some of the existing ones

Thanks Mladen for your response. I have tried the search function numerous times looking for various things but it seem to bring back results that are wide ranging and rarely match the search terms. No fault of your own - just wanted to point that out as I believe others may have the same issue and not say anything about it.

That being said I have not been able to find a MACD indy for MT5 that will paint arrows at the zero cross. I prefer not to bother you with something that may already exist but have no idea how to properly use the search function in the forum to locate it.

I honor your work to us all and try not to waste your time. Much respect to you.

mrtools:

This is a macd using Ahrens, its mtf with alerts on the crossing of macd and it's signal.

Thank you mrtools - that is a great looking macd. Will try it out and send feedback

In order to make the (probable) transition easier, adding some more tools to the metatrader 5 collection

This is a version of rsi of ma, but with a lot of additions ...

It can calculate 7 types of RSI

• "regular" RSI
  • Cuttler's RSI
  • Ehlers' smoothed RSI
  • Harris' RSI
  • Rapid RSI
  • RSX
  • "Slow" RSI

In addition, in order to make it a bit more universal, it can calculate using smoothed price. One of the 4 basic averages can be used for that. Levels can be floating (when the period for levels is >1) or fixed (when the period is set to <=1). It has usual set of 22 prices types, it is made multi time frame and has the usual set of alerts

Files:
Rsi(oma).mq5  51 kb

Hello all - my dear mladen, can alerts and/or alerts with arrows on closed bar be added to these two indicators?

pipmagnet:
Hello all - my dear mladen, can alerts and/or alerts with arrows on closed bar be added to these two indicators?

Here is the Gaussian velocity first (you can chose alerts on slope change or zero line cross - and all the rest of the usual set of alerts)

Files:

pipmagnet:

As for Gann high low activator : use the attached (you can set the colors of the filled area to none, and then it will not be displayed, and then they will be the same) for multiple reasons (one being that one issue with multi time framing is solved in this version, and the rest is that this one has much more options to play with)

mladen:

Frama (fractal adaptive moving average)

The start of the article where it was described goes like this :

The version here does that but it is also extended (it is the "generalized" version of frama) and in this version of the indicator we are having the ribbon as a sort of an on-chart display for both velocity of change and the trend of the current changes. The indicator is already multi time frame, alerts and the latest set of prices

thank you for this explanation .love frama. able to make frama mtf///

mwambaFX:
thank you for this explanation .love frama. able to make frama mtf///

It is mtf already

Anyway, here is a version with a small change in code (made to solve some possible issues in mtf mode)

Files:
Reason: