Requests & Ideas - page 202

kerdoskopos2000:
Dear mladen,

I really appreciate all your efforts and the time you spent with my request. I did a manual test

with screen caprture to check if the indicator is repainting or not. The conclusion is there is a

repainting issue on the rsi coloring. I used a 15min chart and the 'rsi ma nrp mtf' indicator in H4 timeframe.

You can see from the pictures below that the indicator is repainting on the 15min frame. And that is even

clearer as you can see the arrow that appears after many bars have already formed.

I have to admit that generally i am a bit confused with the repainting (recalculating) issue of the mtf indies.

I frequently use the 240min 'STLM histo on jurik' and I've never seen any repainting on the 15min timeframe (the indicator on the bottom ). Once the bar closes in 15min it never changes. However that is not the case with other indicators like the 'rsi ma mtf nrp' indicator. I don't know why this is happening and if it is something that can be corrected in the source code. Anyway, I want to thank you once again for the time you devoted on my request.

kerdoskopos2000

As far as I see, you are using it in multi time frame mode. As all multi time frame indicators it must update all the bars of the current time frame that belong to the still opened bar of the target time frame. That is how multi time frame indicators work and it is not considered a repainting but a normal multi time frame work

Dear mladen, if you have already read my post I've emphasized on that issue. But i still have the question why some indies (like the stlm mentioned on my post) have a different behavior.

kerdoskopos2000:
Dear mladen, if you have already read my post I've emphasized on that issue. But i still have the question why some indies (like the stlm mentioned on my post) have a different behavior.

kerdoskopos2000

A closed bar of the higher time frame will not change. Only the bars belonging to the current (still opened) bar of the higher time frame can change. As pf that arrow issue, it needs to be checked and it will be checked (along with the rest of the code)

kerdoskopos2000:

kerdoskopos2000

Try it out now. As far as I see the arrows problem is solved. Some minor changes in the indicator made too. To be able to check exactly where the crosses happen, and also to check the exact behaviour if the indicator, when in multi time frame mode set the interpolate to false and you will be able to see exactly where the crosses happened on a target time frame (like on the example picture - interpolation changes the "step like look" to get a smoother results and that can mislead when it comes to things like crosses - without interpolation turned on you can see that crosses are at exactly the correct places)

Files:

Dear mladen, thank you very much!!!

Hi Mladen,

Is there a version of the Stochastic Trend indicator available in the Exclusive Forum for MT4?

As always, thanks for your time in responding.

-spotforex

spotforex:
Hi Mladen,

Is there a version of the Stochastic Trend indicator available in the Exclusive Forum for MT4?

As always, thanks for your time in responding.

-spotforex

spotforex

No. It is available only at tradcode and only for metatrader 5

You can join these two EAs and improve?

Good morning mladen:

Please excuse my English and do not be hesitate to get in touch with me to help with any questions about this request.

I want to know if it is possible to link and improve these two EAs:

In my graphics used his EA (eClock) and I have another graphic colacada this EA (SL-TP_move-by-Mouse) that allows me to move the StopLoss and Target Profit once placed, with the mouse on the graph directly.

Your EA eClock, for me, is perfect, but the EA (SL-TP_move-by-Mouse), although I greatly facilitates the work, I like to make some important changes for me.

The EA I propose and would like to be a serious one as follows:

eClock = no change either.

Part of EA management focused StopLoss and Target Profit.

I wish it were atomatica according to the following conditions imposed on the parameters, ie the order once it is launched colocasen the target and automatically stop.

Parameters:

Profit Target: Number of points you want to obtain. Example: 20, 4 digit broker points, 200 points 5 digit broker)

Stop Loss: Number of points willing to lose. Example :: 20 points broker 4 digit, 5 digit broker 200 points)

Trailing Stop: True or False.

Trailing: In points. Example 20 4 digit broker points, 200 points 5 digit broker.

You can place the EA on several different currency pairs without having to worry about the magic number.

You can move the Profit Target and Stop Loss with the mouse, and which appears on the right side of the line of Target and Stop a points we are of the order of entry.

That would work with all kinds of ECN and Market Maker broker.

I trust his work and any possible improvement.

Any questions please get in touch.

Regards

Hermo.

Files:

Hermo:
Good morning mladen:

Please excuse my English and do not be hesitate to get in touch with me to help with any questions about this request.

I want to know if it is possible to link and improve these two EAs:

In my graphics used his EA (eClock) and I have another graphic colacada this EA (SL-TP_move-by-Mouse) that allows me to move the StopLoss and Target Profit once placed, with the mouse on the graph directly.

Your EA eClock, for me, is perfect, but the EA (SL-TP_move-by-Mouse), although I greatly facilitates the work, I like to make some important changes for me.

The EA I propose and would like to be a serious one as follows:

eClock = no change either.

Part of EA management focused StopLoss and Target Profit.

I wish it were atomatica according to the following conditions imposed on the parameters, ie the order once it is launched colocasen the target and automatically stop.

Parameters:

Profit Target: Number of points you want to obtain. Example: 20, 4 digit broker points, 200 points 5 digit broker)

Stop Loss: Number of points willing to lose. Example :: 20 points broker 4 digit, 5 digit broker 200 points)

Trailing Stop: True or False.

Trailing: In points. Example 20 4 digit broker points, 200 points 5 digit broker.

You can place the EA on several different currency pairs without having to worry about the magic number.

You can move the Profit Target and Stop Loss with the mouse, and which appears on the right side of the line of Target and Stop a points we are of the order of entry.

That would work with all kinds of ECN and Market Maker broker.

I trust his work and any possible improvement.

Any questions please get in touch.

Regards

Hermo.

Hermo

Do you have a source code for SL-TP_move-by-mouse EA?

Hi Mladen,

Revisiting my earlier request to have different colors when the signal line is increasing or decreasing, i know you had said that we don't have enough buffers. If this was important enough, what part of the indicator can you suggest reducing a buffer or two to accomodate this color change request? Please help, thanks.

Reason: