Indicators with alerts/signal - page 699

panchito:
Dear Masters,

When two or more of your coded alerts indicators are triggered at the same time (new 4h candle), just one pushnotification is sent but the pop up alert message bord still shows all the alerts. In this case is the same indicator in different pairs triggered at the exactly same time

This have happen before but I wasn't sure if it was my fault by messing with on/off settings so this time when turning on the alerts (early in the morning) I have done it by change values in editor and compile, so the same indicator in different pairs has the same settings, but it still just push one notification, last time I got one notification when I should have 4,tree of them where successful trades but I just grab one because was the only one I got at the work where I then go to a PC and load that chart, home PC is the one who is scanning the 17 pairs I trade,

Because the alert works ok on the message board I think this is related with my platform and not with indicators, am I right? There's anything I can do to turnaround this problem? Installing several instances or have multiples Pc's is my only solution?

Thank you by your replay in advance,

panchito

That is almost sure a problem with metatrader.

Similar thing happens with the sound : when you (your code) sends multiple requests to play a sound file at a same time only the first will be played. Metatrader does not execute those requests asynchronously nor does it make a queue of such requests (I guess they were "prioritizing" and they decided that some things are less important than the other ones) so there is very little (or nothing) that can be done in that case (when a request for the notification is sent at exactly the same time)

mladen:
Try it out now

Mladen,

still fail.

no sound and no message box.

this is the log when is compiled:

1;39;;;Function "GetPeriodName" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

1;39;;;Function "PeriodToSound" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

thanks

mladen:
panchito

That is almost sure a problem with metatrader.

Similar thing happens with the sound : when you (your code) sends multiple requests to play a sound file at a same time only the first will be played. Metatrader does not execute those requests asynchronously nor does it make a queue of such requests (I guess they were "prioritizing" and they decided that some things are less important than the other ones) so there is very little (or nothing) that can be done in that case (when a request for the notification is sent at exactly the same time)

Yes, I understand,

So my solution is to set the alert to current, this way is almost impossible to get the trigger at the same time, then I just have to take note and check it at the bar close, pretty much the same thing and is a kind of warning for what it can happen, of course will be much more fake alerts but still awesome.

I guess this is not a big problem to who trade small times charts, but at the 4 hour candle it happens very often,

Thank you for clarifying MLaden

De Lima

Indicators with alerts Japan.

Good evening everyone:

Mr. mladen or sr. mrtools.

Could please include an alert on this indicator.

Single

Red Square and Green Square.

Thank you very much.

A greeting.

Hermo

Files:

Hermo:
Good evening everyone:

Mr. mladen or sr. mrtools.

Could please include an alert on this indicator.

Single

Red Square and Green Square.

Thank you very much.

A greeting.

Hermo

Hermo,

Added the alerts.

Hello. You can add arrows, in price, whenever the histogram change color. thank you very much.

[

inver61:
Hello. You can add arrows, in price, whenever the histogram change color. thank you very much. [

Hello Inver61,

Added the arrows and added alerts too.

HI!

At last time I use a Fractals+Signals+Diapazon indicator. In this indicator sometimes arrows and diamonds get signal in the same time. And this is my signal to open. Like in the picture you can see.

Dear Mladen, questin for you. Is this impossible to add alert when diamonds and arrows get signal in the same time ?

Files:

It can be done, but you will get the signal after 3 closed bars (since it works like that). Us that what you are looking after?

Thanks for you see that, but the 3 closed bars it's not good, because it's will be for the one minute timeframe tacttics, that it is signal on the next candel I open positon and the open second candel it closed position, so that's I must work manually

can someone add alert/email on this indi?..thanks

Files:
Reason: