Indicators with alerts/signal - page 695

William Snyder
William Snyder  
bjwine06:
Could you please add an email notification upon alert. I love this indicator and it works great for me, but a lot of signals happen while I'm at work. It would be great to receive an email and place a quick trade at work. Thank you so much!!

Sorry Bjwine06, that indicator is decompiled.

vozduh92go
vozduh92go  

Dear mr.Tools and Mladen,please, add arrows to signal lines of this indicator.

Best regards,

bjwine06
bjwine06  

I'm sorry, what does decompiled indicator mean ?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
bjwine06:
I'm sorry, what does decompiled indicator mean ?

A stolen code

bjwine06
bjwine06  

Oh that's too bad, I downloaded from a site with hundreds of free trading systems and this indicator was the only descent signal out of all of them. I guess there is no way of finding out who's code was stolen.... I would gladly pay to just have it with the email alert attached ?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
bjwine06:
Oh that's too bad, I downloaded from a site with hundreds of free trading systems and this indicator was the only descent signal out of all of them. I guess there is no way of finding out who's code was stolen.... I would gladly pay to just have it with the email alert attached ?

Then it will make no difficulty to you to contact the real author of the indicator and pay to him to make the changes you need

Btw: that is a simple ma cross indicator (ema (5,close) crosses ema(7,open)). You can find dozens of correctly coded ma crosses with alerts already coded in it. I see no need whatsoever to get that kind of an indicator decompiled

bjwine06
bjwine06  

I did not realize.... thank you very much Mladen !!

secretcode
secretcode  
mrtools:
Hi Air92, added the arrows, the picture is for the arrows on the 2 signal line crosses.

Dear Mrtools

Would you please add arrow to attached indicator when qqe crosses signal line ?

Attached indicator from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178927/page3

Thank you in advance

secretcode

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
secretcode:
Dear Mrtools

Would you please add arrow to attached indicator when qqe crosses signal line ?

Attached indicator from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178927/page3

Thank you in advance

secretcode

secretcode

This a version with arrows added on signal lines crosses

john jacob
john jacob  

can anyone add an alert on to this indicator...alert when the indicator touches -7/7 level ..Thank you in Advance...

cht_value_chart_v2.5.3.mq5