Auto Disable AutoTrading in MT4 When Platform........ - page 2

mladen, I know I posted that but I did that not because my connection disconnects at all but because I would manually disable AutoTrading and then disconnect and reconnect my MT4 platform for the purpose of having my charts refreshed and then enable AutoTrading again. All these I do manually and I was getting really tired doing it. So I saw autorefresh indicator and I said to myself, if only I could find someone code a set of variables into this indicator it would actually make life easier for me. Thats why I posted the autorefresh indicator and wanted someone to help me add those variables. Am truly sorry.

Pleas read my previous post

have a nice weekend

Well I guess I would have to make do with the disconnect indicator you posted. That means I still have to manually disconnect my platform but won't bother about disabling and enabling AutoTrading as the disconnect indicator would do that for me. Between disconnect indicator and having nothing at all, I'll take disconnect indicator. Thank you very much.

romotly007:
Well I guess I would have to make do with the disconnect indicator you posted. That means I still have to manually disconnect my platform but won't bother about disabling and enabling AutoTrading as the disconnect indicator would do that for me. Between disconnect indicator and having nothing at all, I'll take disconnect indicator. Thank you very much.

That is not a "disconnect" indicator

That indicator does exactly (to the last letter) what you described in the first post of this thread. It does not disconnect anything. It handles disconnections the way you asked to be handled

mladen, I know its what i initially requested for and I have explained why I did that. Please focus on the second post. I don't have issues with my platform disconnecting but I do have issues with me having to refresh all my charts because I have a repainting indicator which is also coded into an EA (FX_FISH_2MA). The technique I use for refreshing all my charts is to first disable AutoTrading and then change server. When Platform reconnects again and all my charts are refreshed I then enable AutoTrading. Having those variables coded into the autorefresh indicator would save me the stress of changing server every time just to get my charts refreshed.

romotly007:
mladen, I know its what i initially requested for and I have explained why I did that. Please focus on the second post. I don't have issues with my platform disconnecting but I do have issues with me having to refresh all my charts because I have a repainting indicator which is also coded into an EA (FX_FISH_2MA). The technique I use for refreshing all my charts is to first disable AutoTrading and then change server. When Platform reconnects again and all my charts are refreshed I then enable AutoTrading. Having those variables coded into the autorefresh indicator would save me the stress of changing server every time just to get my charts refreshed.

Please focus to my answer to that second post

happy trading

When I found the autorefresh indicator and posted to be modified, the first post became irrelevant.

mladen its like you don't understand. If you disable AutoTrading your platform doesn't get disconnected. This autorefresh indiactor works perfectly but each time I use it my EA either exits a trade or triggers a trade. I need to first disable AutoTrading before running autorefresh. Thats why I wanted the feature of disabling AutoTrading before running autorefresh added.

romotly007:
mladen its like you don't understand. If you disable AutoTrading your platform doesn't get disconnected. This autorefresh indiactor works perfectly but each time I use it my EA either exits a trade or triggers a trade. I need to first disable AutoTrading before running autorefresh. Thats why I wanted the feature of disabling AutoTrading before running autorefresh added.

Since it is useless to try to explain you what metatrader does and what it does not when it is not connected to broker - I will just repeat : I have nothing to add to the answer to your second request. Please read that post for any further clarification you need about the way how metatrader works in those cases. probably the best is that you do not use the indicator I made at your request at all - I am sure that some kind coding soul will make exactly what you have imagined that the indicator should do eventually

all the best

And the original request of yours from another forum :

"Thank you but I need and indicator or EA that auto disables AutoTrading when MT4 platform disconnects from the INTERNET and when it reconnects back, the indicator or EA enables AutoTrading again after x minutes. This EA doesn't do that and besides its very complicated, Anyone please?"

Reason: